PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 09:01:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down 2day??

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!  I have been trying to get onto pogo to play for over 1/2 an hour.  The main game page just wont load.  Does any one know if pogo is down for repair or something please??

P.S  great web site I get lots of info from here that is very useful....keep up the good work..

aussie_wombat

thanks for the fast reply barb....i have tried that web address but to no avail either.....oh well i guess either pogo is playing silly buggers here in australia or it is my ISP....i can get to all other game and web sites that i use with no probs tho.   ::)

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cthurnau

I have had a hard time tonight with pogo too. The home page WILL load for me, but when I try to get into a room the window won't fully load. Thankfully sneekin had pop fu so I got in that way, but I also need some games that aren't here, so I hope I won't have problems so I can get my other badges....

aussie_wombat

OK I give up...seems to me that it was an aussie thing....I managed to get onto a couple of other aussies in instant messanger services....they said the same thing..the pogo home page would just not load...but low and behold 12 hours later it loads just fine....go figure....thanks for the feed back and in help......

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview