PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:26:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clue Secrets & Spies Episode Winners!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Congrats to the following winners!

Skylar, len222, netmom34, snowflower, Darling SilverDodger, mothergoose, swamp, MsMissy, pete379, WingsLikeEagles, cheeky333, nhchris, playerkane, Squid and Sugarfootin!

Since mothergoose had posted twice (and hit on both numbers), second guess was nulled - I drew a new random number at that was #37 (Sugarfootin)

I will be sending out emails shortly - if you do not receive yours, please check your spam folder.

If you didn't win, no worries - we will be having another giveaway soon!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

embrace.gif Thank you, thank you Mayhem ... I'll message you my info!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Johnny5

tumbsup.gif   cheesy.gif Woohoo!!! Thanks alot for your generosity Mayhem!  hi11.gif You are much more generous than Pogo...  low blow.gif   hysterical.gif

playerkane

Thanks so much!! I'm going shopping right now for a clue. WOOHOO!!!

wtg winners!! 

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

NoWitch1

harley89

Congrats to all the winners. I would like to say I have been here since 2006 and NEVER won one of these things. Who do I pay off next time Homer or Mayhem

pammer

MsMissy

Thank You Mayhem, i havent bought the new game yet & now i can play it. I won I won LOL   & now CONGRATS to all the winners who won this badge too play.  cheerleading.gif  

pete379

WOW!! I never win anything, Thanks so much Mayhem, and to all the other winners!!! cheerleading.gif

pogo 101

snowflower

coffee.gif Congrats to all the winners and I'm one of them!! Thanks Mayhem!!

jumperman1028

Congrat's to all the winners  beer11.gif  Thanks Mayhem for giving us all a chance.

Squid

WOW!  TYVM, Mayhem, thanks so much for your generosity. Congrats to all the other winners.  WTG!  

catfancie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview