Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

pammer

MsMissy

I do     pammer for finishing that badge for me.   cheerleading.gif     Dee

Joe C

Remember that if you need help with a badge, this is the thread for you!
impatience.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

wow, about a month since anyone needed help?  unusual...

snowflower

I always ask Joe C for help before anyone else cuz I know he's honest, helpful and fast.
Also, I think it helps him in some way too.

shy12.gif Just sayin.....

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2014, 11:39:54 AM
I have a couple of people I help (and do not mind helping) on a weekly basis. They send me private messages, which is awesome.

I think they are worried that people assume I do not want to help. If I did not want to help, I would stop pretty quickly.

Helping others get badges that are hard to get, for whatever reason, brings balance to my Pogo playing.

Ommmmmmmmm
lipsrsealed.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2014, 11:39:54 AM

I still get requests for help...but they send pm's.    They know I will do asap and am reliable...not a problem---willing to help anyone.   shy12.gif

Squid

I get PMs, too.  I suppose people are afraid to post here any longer.  LOL

Joe C

So, to be clear, this thread is a safe place where people that cannot get a badge can ask for help. The people helping are adults that can help as little or as much as we want to help.

beer11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: Joe C on June 26, 2014, 12:15:35 PM
So, to be clear, this thread is a safe place where people that cannot get a badge can ask for help. The people helping are adults that can help as little or as much as we want to help.

beer11.gif

I think I understand what you just said   hi11.gif  ......oh wait a minute    mask2.gif......yep I checked and  I do understand     cheesy.gif    bubblegum.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on June 26, 2014, 01:40:32 PM

I think I understand what you just said   hi11.gif  ......oh wait a minute    mask2.gif......yep I checked and  I do understand     cheesy.gif    bubblegum.gif
tumbsup.gif

snap20

I could use some help with two badges this weekend. From Early Friday morning until Monday evening I won't be on the site, so all that time is available. Can anyone help, please?

The badges are this week's Sudoku badge and:

Jail Break Badge
MONOPOLY The World Edition
Go to Jail 10 times this week! (Just visiting doesn't count)
Win this badge plus 3000 tokens!

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on July 02, 2014, 12:33:12 PM
I could use some help with two badges this weekend. From Early Friday morning until Monday evening I won't be on the site, so all that time is available. Can anyone help, please?

The badges are this week's Sudoku badge and:

Jail Break Badge
MONOPOLY The World Edition
Go to Jail 10 times this week! (Just visiting doesn't count)
Win this badge plus 3000 tokens!
I can assist. Send me a PM.
tumbsup.gif

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on July 03, 2014, 07:50:40 AM
I can assist. Send me a PM.
tumbsup.gif
Thanks Joe! Yoming volunteered already so no worries. Appreciate it!

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 03, 2014, 11:37:34 AM
Thanks Joe! Yoming volunteered already so no worries. Appreciate it!

All badges have been completed............have a nice weekend   july4_3.gif    july4th_35.gif     july4th_33.gif

snap20

Thank you Yoming!! That was quick...what are you going to do with the rest of your weekend now!?  giggle2.gif  beer11.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on July 04, 2014, 11:20:25 AM
Thank you Yoming!! That was quick...what are you going to do with the rest of your weekend now!?  giggle2.gif  beer11.gif

I have mowed both front and back yards and gonna go fix some strawberries for supper.....I have a " to do " list as long as my big toe, but everytime I get one job done seems like another one sneaks in and takes it's place.   Gotta go pour some concrete in my daughters driveway and repair some holes tomorrow.      july4_2.gif    july4th_20.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 04, 2014, 11:26:07 AM

I have mowed both front and back yards and gonna go fix some strawberries for supper.....I have a " to do " list as long as my big toe, but everytime I get one job done seems like another one sneaks in and takes it's place.   Gotta go pour some concrete in my daughters driveway and repair some holes tomorrow.      july4_2.gif    july4th_20.gif
ummm, exactly how long is that big toe of yours??   giggle2.gif

snap20

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview