This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help With Badges/Challenges

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

A Big THANK YOU to Joe, for getting my badges  this week & doing  and getting my personnals also.   cheerleading.gif    coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on February 05, 2015, 06:39:30 AM
A Big THANK YOU to Joe, for getting my badges  this week & doing  and getting my personnals also.   cheerleading.gif    coffee.gif
No problem!

It brings balance to my Pogo playing.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

MsMissy

Need   help.gif once again, if someone has the time.Thank You    hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on February 09, 2015, 07:02:47 AM
Need   help.gif once again, if someone has the time.Thank You    hi11.gif   coffee.gif
Is that for Wednesday? Send your PM on Wednesday and I can help.

tumbsup.gif

snowflower

dancing16.gif   Joe C   cheerleading.gif

Can you  white flag.gif  with my weekly challenges again this week please?  panic button.gif

MsMissy

OK, Joe, I will send you my info tomorrow morning& I Thank you very much for doing them .   hi11.gif    cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on February 09, 2015, 07:31:49 PM
dancing16.gif   Joe C   cheerleading.gif

Can you  white flag.gif  with my weekly challenges again this week please?  panic button.gif
I sure can

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Joe I send you my info. Again I want to Thank you for offering to help.    tumbsup.gif    cheerleading.gif

snap20

n/m

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on February 09, 2015, 07:02:47 AM
All done!

Also got you the three STARTER challenges in Bingo Luau.

tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

OH wow!! Joe, I sure do  for getting this weeks badges & all the others.   cheerleading.gif    hi11.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on February 12, 2015, 04:32:49 AM
All done!

Also got you the three STARTER challenges in Bingo Luau.

tumbsup.gif
Oh WOW great work, thanks so much Joe C!!  dancing16.gif

Joe C

I just wanted to say something about helping others win badges. Not to the people that I help or that others help, but rather to anyone worried about too many requests for help.

Personally, I help people here because I want to help. It is a small way that I can help others and it is a great thing to be able to help.

I am healthy, I have a great job and a better family. I have TWO computers dedicated to playing Pogo, each filled with programs to win every conceivable challenge.I have used these computers to get almost every badge possible (there are three that I no longer care to try for) and I know exactly how to maximize my own Pogo experience. More importantly, I know that some people have reasons they may struggle winning their badges. Maybe their computer is old and they cannot afford to replace it. Maybe they are old an have trouble setting up the computer to run the programs. Maybe life is too hectic and they cannot spend the time required. Maybe someone they love is sick and they have to spend their time away from "good" internet. Maybe getting or keeping a job is hard and they cannot afford the time.

None of this matters to me, and I believe it does not matter to the other people that help others on this website. All of us helpers have a simple set of rules, mostly about playing challenges or getting special badges but not "ranking" people out in games. This is done to support the people that write the programs. I can tell you that I have been doing this for ten years and it never has felt like "work" helping others. It has given me great pleasure and I hope to do it for a lot longer.

So, before you IM me, or maybe someone we are helping, before you complain that you think people askng for help is wrong, I will tell you that you are wrong. Helping other people, without question, helps the person doing the helping more than it does the person being helped. Knowing that earning a few Pogo badges brings a few minutes of pleasure to someone with bigger things to think about brings balance to my Pogo playing.

(I wrote this because in the past, people have worried about these things. This is a friendly website and this specific thread is about giving back to others.)
tumbsup.gif

I look forward to helping people next week, even those that do not post here but IM me directly, because someone said something to them in the past.

MsMissy

Joe, what a lovely message & your thoughts on helping people. I wish I could afford to buy those helpers myself, but at this time I cannot. So im asking for HELP for this weeks badges .  help.gif    coffee.gif   hi11.gif

snowflower

Joe, what a kind, warm hearted message...   dancing16.gif    Thanks for being you!  cheerleading.gif

snowflower

Joe, can you  help.gif  with this weeks challenges, please?

Stack 'em
Remove 5 or more animals with one move 20 times this week.
Receive credit only for your biggest group in each game.

Jigsaw Detective
Solve 11 puzzles this week.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do  cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on February 17, 2015, 03:46:52 PM
Joe, can you  help.gif  with this weeks challenges, please?

Stack 'em
Remove 5 or more animals with one move 20 times this week.
Receive credit only for your biggest group in each game.

Jigsaw Detective
Solve 11 puzzles this week.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do  cheerleading.gif
I sure can.

For everyone playing Stack'em, it will take 20 games to earn the badge, as you can only get credit for ONE per game.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview