This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Avatar/Signature Discussion and Help

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Now you have to upload the pictures from your computer to a storage faciltity like the ones that were posted previously. After the pictures are uploaded. I need to know the URL of the one you want in your signature.

Anyone out there care to host Spikey's pictures? She sounds lost and could use a hand. ;) If you do host the pic for her PM the URL so I can insert it into the signature for her. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SpunkyGirl

SpunkyGirl

Can anyone host it Homer? 8)  I really appreciate it so much. :)

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     I Like the big bright one.  That's perfect.  Do u have a picture to match?  Or avatar to match?  :-* Will u host it for me?

SpunkyGirl

pic one is great.  Whatever is easier for you.  Thanks so much all of u.  Do you have a picture to go with those signatures? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Homer

Spikey I need to know if you want 1, 2, 3, or 4 in the post above by YZ. Click the link to see the pictures.

Homer

SpunkyGirl

Yz,
     Thanks so much.  You don't know how much I appreciate all the help you people have given me. :)

SpunkyGirl

1 or whichever one is easier for you Yz?  Ty so so much.  Can you put a picture matching with it? :-*

SpunkyGirl

Picture number 1, is great.  Nice and bright.  (   *  _ ^  )  If that's not possible then do which other one is the easiest for you.  Can I have a picture to match like lulu, nancy or catholic girl?   :-*

SpunkyGirl

Number 1 picture if possible, if not whatever's easiest for you.  Do you have a matching picture also.  I really, really appreciate this. 8)

Homer

Spikey, you need this file uploaded also. The I can put it in as your avatar.

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     How do I file upload again?  So sorry. :-[

SpunkyGirl

The signature looks great! :-*  Can u put a picture also to kind of match? :-* :-* :-*

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     I  love the signature.  Can u get me a picture that matches as close as u can? :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Homer

Homer

YZ, if you don't mind can you upload the avatar above for Spikey? You can delete images 2,3,4 she has chosen image #1

Thanks for your help.

SpunkyGirl

Yz and Homer,
    Ty, ty, ty.    :D :-*   Can you or Yz put a picture on it also.  I really appreciate it.  I can't thank you guys enough

SpunkyGirl

Homer,
     Tyvm.  Is Yz going to do my picture or you?  I love the signature you did Homer, can we get a matching picture?  You guys are fantastic. :-* :-*

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview