This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo bowl

Started by tmonsteriii,

Previous topic - Next topic

tmonsteriii

i need help, contacted pogo and they send me a reply as if i am a computer whiz, did not understand 95% of what they said.  anyway i have tried to get into pogo bowl, loading is fine, chat comes up and music comes on then nothing, just a frozen screen, only game i cannot get into.  i have contacted pogo twice and still get a bunch of malarkey.  do not know what i am doing wrong.  before pogo main screen for pogo bowl comes in i briefly get a black screen.  thanking you in advance.

Jonathan

try deleting the active x control by going to internet explorer and clicking tools, Internet options, in under the Tempfiles section click settings, and then click view objects... delete the one for pogo bowl and close the browser and then try reloading the game...

;::

lostinpogoland

Helen

Quote from: jim1975 on April 27, 2006, 07:04:40 PM
Quote from: tmonsteriii on April 26, 2006, 02:42:01 PM
i need help, contacted pogo and they send me a reply as if i am a computer whiz, did not understand 95% of what they said.  anyway i have tried to get into pogo bowl, loading is fine, chat comes up and music comes on then nothing, just a frozen screen, only game i cannot get into.  i have contacted pogo twice and still get a bunch of malarkey.  do not know what i am doing wrong.  before pogo main screen for pogo bowl comes in i briefly get a black screen.  thanking you in advance.
Do u know how to bowl the ball???? maybe your screen not frozen and it:s u not knowing how to play? ???

Jim, I think they are having issues with the game loading.  :oo

jeffy

While were on the topic of pogo bowl does anyone have any mean custom shots for the auto to help me strike like crazy
lemme know

Country Lady

The auto has a mind of it's own I think.  Take the same shot several times in a row and get different results everytime.  :))

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 28, 2006, 03:43:05 PM
The auto has a mind of it's own I think.  Take the same shot several times in a row and get different results everytime.  :))

I think it's just like "real" bowling. You can hit the same mark 10 out of 10 shots and not get the same results.   ;)

Mary

jeffy

i been using shot 1 and averaging in the high 100's say 175 to 195 it will split sometimes but for the most part it strikes and spares i still need to toggle with the custom shots to find a shot that will use spin so when the ball hits the pocket it travels thru the pins and doesnt get reflected off to the side

Mary

thanks for info jeffy let us know what you figure out  O0

stewieG

helen i always bowl the same point on the pins and it's never the same i dont get it

Helen

Quote from: jeffy on April 28, 2006, 05:37:35 PM
i been using shot 1 and averaging in the high 100's say 175 to 195 it will split sometimes but for the most part it strikes and spares i still need to toggle with the custom shots to find a shot that will use spin so when the ball hits the pocket it travels thru the pins and doesnt get reflected off to the side

I see you're doing pretty good. When you figure out something with the custom shot we'd love to hear it. Thanks!!!!  :D

jeffy

this is a reply to stewie and helen
ive tried just about everything when you think you got a good custom shot lined up you start splitting. so far the best shot for me is the pre setup shot 1. seems like if you throw it slow and aim for the pocket "between the 1 and 3 pin" or the 1 and 2 for the left side and add some spin toward the end of the lane it will help carry the ball thru the pins. but guess what your still gonna split i have hit the pocket flush and hard many times and left the 7 10 split. but so far like i stated before the most consistent shot for me is shot 1 i been averaging about 170+ with this shot and im on rank 26 headed for 30. incase anyone wants to know from rank 10 to 20 you need 16 jp spins each rank and so far from 20 to 26 you need 20 per rank and if anyone finds a glitch to where we can all bowl a perfect game let me know  :P ;D :) ;D :P

PS sorry if this isnt technically, technical help i guess im trying to help people score better :)

puppit

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the backspin agent....after several games.... it just sits and does not take a roll?  It clicks out on the pins...but its like it hasn't clicked and held on the ball first...so it doesn't make the line.... That makes it hard to get a good score...when you totally skip a frame.  It usually goes ahead and plays the next ball...but it has already messed up?????? Anyone else have this problem or is it just me????  I am using windows XP ...netscape... 32 bit... 1064x768...smooth font unchecked....the other...not sun java....jit compiler what ever it is.....agent backspin....thanks for any help..... I like it very much when it works....but can't just leave it.....it skips too many frames....

Tara

Im using it and the only thing different is I am using IE browser and Sun Java

Does anyone know if it could be the Netscape browser?

puppit

okay thanks tara...I will change to IE and sun java and see if that helps....thanks

Homer

You should use Sun Java. May as well get used to using it becuase much to my dismay VM is a thing of the past.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

puppit

Thanks ...I changed to IE and Sun java and it seemed to work better....no hanging up on a frame and not rolling....okay homer I will leave it on sun java....the only game I had trouble with was Ride the Tide using Sun...and I am done with that anyway.  Does it make a difference using IE or netscape???

Homer

I use IE and FF although I finished Ride The Tide using IE with VM.

I think you'll find that using either IE orr FF with Sun java will make most of your autos work smoother.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview