Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmPitOdor

nightperson

Quote from: Lynne on August 12, 2006, 12:04:54 PM
uncle auto. I say uncle as a code word for auto.

didnt think of something like that will remember it code word to friends am in game with got it wrote it down

Lynne

Quote from: armpittodor on August 12, 2006, 12:08:58 PM
oh ty

your welcome.

Quote from: nightperson on August 12, 2006, 12:10:13 PM

didnt think of something like that will remember it code word to friends am in game with got it wrote it down

Just incase you never know who has eyes and is watching  :-\

justahumping

and all this time, I really thought it was your uncle that was playing for you. lol

BadgeBabe

Having a totally blonde day. Posted a tip that was posted on page one. DOH. My apologies to the gang. :)

Love ya!!!            :-*

Runner

Quote from: justahumping on August 13, 2006, 03:23:10 PM
and all this time, I really thought it was your uncle that was playing for you. lol

:))

TaViUs

I FIND OUT A WAY TO FREEZE THE TABLE ..........AND THE BALL JUST MOVE REAL SLOWLY 4EVER AND I JUST SAY LEAVE AND COME BACK AND AFTER YOU SAY THAT OPEN THE LOBBY WINDOW TO SEE IF THEY LEFT CUZ IT WONT POP UPIN TABLE THEN YOU LEAVE AND GET RATING POINTS...ITS HARD TO EX. BUT I CAN SHOW ANYONE IF YOU WILL LIKE TO SEE IT IM ON POGO NOW :/\ ;)

foxx

Hi TaViUs...Welcome to the forum!

Could you please not post in all Caps? 

Thanks!

...and it might be more helpful if you describe how to perform the glitch...since we cannot post our pogo sn's in here and we cannot PM you because you don't have 25 posts...

:/\

TaViUs

um mm OK...left bottum corner of table,line the white ball up with the dot 2nd from the left--then aim right at the edge of the corner pocket across the table--English full right--tap it as soft as it can-- then watch it go :)))takes about 2 times to aim at the pocket rite but ull get it

C~M

Libra

Quote from: TaViUs on August 16, 2006, 04:46:05 PM
srry just a habbit

It's ok, you didn't know.  It's akin to yelling on here, so no one does it unless they're emphasizing something.   ;)

Libra

Quote from: TaViUs on August 16, 2006, 04:52:32 PM
anyone ttry it?

Not yet... I only play Pool when it's a weekly challenge.  I think one is coming up either next week or the following week, so I'll give it a shot then.  I'm too busy right now trying to get the stinkin' Dominoes badge.  :))

TaViUs

skank

Ive been away from pogo for awhile and need to catch up on badges are there any cuurent glitches....PLEASE?

Monkey

Badgequeenkimmy

im postin this probably a lil late....but for any doms badge that ya have to win a game..get a buddy to play with ya and use the timer.  once it expires just dont extend the game and ya or ya buddy gets the win.   fasted way to get done with doms   

Badgequeenkimmy

since i posted doms tip a lil late...thought i would give yall one more tip for the best way to finish up ya canasta badges.....

ya have to play in any 4 players room....and ya have to have a buddy with ya to play...play the hands like normal...if the tinheads get more red 3s then ya and ya buddy....one of ya stand and sit in the bots seat....once they stand up and sit...the other one stands and sits in the other bots seat....hehehehe  soo ya can "steal" their red 3s

i would play in a social or beginners room....bots are SUPPOSE to be more stupid in there  lol

gator8_24

If you remember last year (I think it was) many ppl got caught using a glitch in Rainyday
spider?  Well, a 'friend' was going to help me with the badge as I was going to be gone and I came home to find I had all the game badges ( rank 50) for the game and a 72 hour suspension.  So I've learned not to do that again! :'(( That was the longest 72 hours without pogo!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview