This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

pink

Was curious as to how glitches are found. Dont think ive ever seen a topic on actually what people go through to find them.
~~what do the finders of glitches do? ??

as an example the next black jack coming out, im sure we will all try refreshing the game to see if it doubles points. But is there a list of "go throughs" that glitch finders use?
...as for the wordjong glitch back when, i dont think i ever would have figured out useing a small word, hitting inbetween the fortune cookies, an clicking F1 ..lol

must be some reasoning to what will work , or not, in particular games.
    i know when the pinochle glitch was out, i was actually useing it, and had no idea that i was... but every so often id notice i got extra marriages by getting booted offline..an never figured it till glitch was fixed.
---so for all you pogo glitch junkies, whats your recipe for searching for a glitch in new games?

damian666

I think they are accidents, but I could be wrong

Homer

Homers Glitch which is the use of the F5 key I found purely by accident playing Stellar last year.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

betsyboo

hi, lurker here again!

don't know if this is meant to happen and its not QUITE a glitch but something i have noticed recently.

in Turbo 21, for example if you win the last game (before bonus game) and get, say, 17 21's, and then go onto the bonus game and only get, say, 12 21s', for some reason the progress to the next rank drops alot more!  It seems to vary, but the more you get in teh last game before the bonus round, the more it drops, the biggest it has dropped for me is 25 in one bonus game.

i only know cos i checked progress before final game, after final game and after bonus round.  it had dropped by 17, then by 25 more.

It does vary though and seems to be inadvertenly linked to the better the score on the final hand before bonus, the bigger the chunk it removes from progress.

Its not a glitch as such cos it all depends on the amount of 21's you get in that final game, but just to say that the number of 21's you get in the bonus game doesn't seem to be the amount added to your progress, you seem to get more!

Just read that back, i hope it makes sense to you all, it doesn't make a difference as such anyway just sharing my thoughts! lol

betsyboo x

Mary

badgehog

Quote from: who me? on July 26, 2006, 02:12:48 AM
Set your game up to use wild cards...if you get dealt any combination of the 4 aces ie... 1 ace 3 wilds...
2 aces 2 wilds, as soon as you get your 4 ace combination fold your hand and your badge will pop up.  O0
Don't play the hand because you normally can't get the badges using wild cards.
Same with your royal, you can use a wild card in place of one or more of the cards in your royal,but you have to remember to fold when you get it or it won't work :)
And no this doesn't work in Ohmaha  :(

Thanks Who!  Im off to try that 1 now O0

Casandra

nightperson

Quote from: zeboo on July 27, 2006, 09:59:28 AM
bummer only rank 19 in DCR  >:((

im on rank 42 and it gets longer by the dice  :))

IndianLover

thanks homer great topic... and ty to the one who posted about texas holdem, i never new that  ;D

badgemad

Quote from: Homer on July 27, 2006, 02:51:11 PM
Homers Glitch which is the use of the F5 key I found purely by accident playing Stellar last year.

Hi homer what glitch is that and when do i use the f5 key :/\

Homer

Quote from: badgemad on July 28, 2006, 04:28:27 AM

Hi homer what glitch is that and when do i use the f5 key :/\

It's the same one as the DCR glitch.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bug

Quote from: Homer on July 28, 2006, 05:47:44 AM

Hi homer what glitch is that and when do i use the f5 key

Does it still work?

Tara

Quote from: bug on July 28, 2006, 06:28:27 AM

Does it still work?

No, sorry it doesn't.

kgansor

Quote from: Tara on July 28, 2006, 04:05:47 PM
Quote from: bug on July 28, 2006, 06:28:27 AM

Does it still work?

No, sorry it doesn't.

i was quite upset the day i realized it didnt work anymore.. but i just used the auto all day and while i slept and got my rank 48 badge last week i believe, didnt really take all that long..

nightperson

bug

Quote from: ClingFree on July 25, 2006, 04:02:16 PM
WordJong -- Rank Badges

Play through the first 3 rounds as normal. When you get to the 4th round, make sure to leave 1 letter tile and 1 wild tile (It helps if the letter tile is on the outer edge ) - Make your last word with those two tiles - Once the gate opens to choose a fortune cookie hit the letter U on your keyboard - It will give you back the last two tiles - Click them again to make the last word and right click to submit. Repeat as long as necessary. Warning: If you hit a cookie it will give you a very high score which shows up on the 24 hour list.

This is great!  My only problem is that I hit a cookie.  I think I am going to stay away from the game for awhile.  :(

How should I end the game so I don't get a high score?

SuzieQ2

Thanks Homer :/\  Love that name for a great topic O0

SuzieQ2

I'm going to try the Word Jong glitch.  I hate that game and anything to get through the ranks faster is appreciated.  Thank you to everyone for posted all the glitches.

xgingerx

i have to say im sorry to *who me* 0:

i got my royal flush badge in tex hold um...i did you you said to do...

working on my Ace's now
ty ty ty

badgehog

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview