This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

transfer tokens?

Started by Free4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

Free4me

is there any way to transfer tokens off one screen name onto another?

It seems that one account got "suspended" for calling some psycho a bitch after she (and I still don't know who it was) posted my full name and address and phone number on an open chat in dice city rollers the other day, then threatened to show up at my house!

IMO, she is a bitch, but I am the one that got suspended for it.

so I want to transfer my tokens of 3 years to a dif account...any way of doing that?

wattsmyname

If your suspended you will not have access to your account and will not be able to transfer tokens.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Free4me on August 15, 2006, 07:00:21 AM

It seems that one account got "suspended" for calling some psycho a bitch after she (and I still don't know who it was) posted my full name and address and phone number on an open chat in dice city rollers the other day, then threatened to show up at my house!

so I want to transfer my tokens of 3 years to a dif account...any way of doing that?

I've heard there isn't an option for this, sorry. I wish there were.

I think that I would try to contact pogo about this person though.... do you still have their screen name?  What she did is totally wrong and she needs to be 'suspended' (maybe over a moat filled with gators?)

Tara

Did they take your name away or is this just a 72 hour ban?  If you want to move your tokens to another name, you can always double browse  and play Texas Hold Em and move them fast that way.

Free4me

yep I have the username of the person but not much else, I sent it on to pogo but they haven't even bothered to respond yet...

except for the "canned" reply.

3 years of tokens (well since they aren't worth too much, my mini was a maxi  :)) but I still have over 5,000,000 tokens on that account.

I know they didn't snag the IP addy because I can play on the other account...but still...all that freakin work.  For all the inadequacies and crap that others do...one word gets me suspended?  it's unbelievable.

I know a couple years ago there was a cheat for this--taking tokens and transferring them, but I can't seem to google it right today, because nothing comes up.

Free4me

Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 07:08:09 AM

Did they take your name away or is this just a 72 hour ban?  If you want to move your tokens to another name, you can always double browse  and play Texas Hold Em and move them fast that way.

it says "temporarily suspended" when I log in... I can see everything just can't play anything or access messages and stuff.

Tara

Quote from: Free4me on August 15, 2006, 07:11:31 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 15, 2006, 07:08:09 AM

it says "temporarily suspended" when I log in... I can see everything just can't play anything or access messages and stuff.

You probably just got grounded/banned for 72 hours.

nightperson

ya i would wait before you got another account but if you have another go for it i never talk in any room not less a friend come in and well still what we say
hope everthing goes ok

Runner

pstmrk1

Gotta ask.........

How did someone...
"(and I still don't know who it was)"
psycho
who you said later you knew her screen name....

get your Full Name and Address????

SexySagittarian

if it says "Temporary" wait the 72 hours, then transfer your tokens via Texas Hold em or High Stakes Poker as Tara suggested. You'll lose your badges but you'll get your tokens. Make sure you transfer them to an account that "Psycho" has no knowledge of and then set up your friends list so that she can not track you. Sorry this happened to you, but let this be a lesson to you that anyone can report you for the smallest of infractions to the TOS. I too had an experience with a stalker that had more info about me than most people had because I thought she was a friend. It took a long time to finally lose her. She can't find me on pogo anymore but she does show up here on the forum on occasion to see what I am doing and has tried to recruit me to other sites but because I have continued to ignore her for the past eight months or so she has finally stopped speaking to me when she shows up. It is hard to get rid of someone that knows you well. It takes a lot of time and patience. Unfortunately you will also have to do a lot of tongue biting to keep yourself out of trouble, as unfair as that is.I hope this is of some help to you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview