snowflower

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Good Morning everyone.

snowflower

gator8_24

blowkisses.gif Good Afternoon!    It has been a long time since I have been on PC.  Hope all are grabbing all the badges!  I play pogo in the evening just for relaxing plus it puts me to sleep LOL  I am all most 2 years since my cancer surgery so far all clear! So very happy! Take care everyone I'll check in sooner.   gator24/Judy

Sue

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 07, 2014, 11:02:21 AM
blowkisses.gif Good Afternoon!    It has been a long time since I have been on PC.  Hope all are grabbing all the badges!  I play pogo in the evening just for relaxing plus it puts me to sleep LOL  I am all most 2 years since my cancer surgery so far all clear! So very happy! Take care everyone I'll check in sooner.   gator24/Judy

Glad to hear you are clear of cancer for two years. I will say a prayer that it continues to be clear. embrace.gif

Squid

Nice to see you, gator, and thanks so much for the good news!  I'm very happy for you.

snap20

I'm glad I didn't ask for anything when I first signed up. You guys are brutal!  hysterical.gif

MsMissy

Good morning everyone. I hope you have a nice weekend also.    Nice to see you Gator & glad too hear such good news. I was wondering where that little Kittty was that licks the screen had gone too. Cute picture. take care  tumbsup.gif    coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on August 09, 2014, 02:22:55 AM
I'm glad I didn't ask for anything when I first signed up. You guys are brutal!  hysterical.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif I'm sure you're not referring to moi!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snap20

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on August 07, 2014, 11:02:21 AM

Soooooo good to see you, honey!

snap20

Wow, those badges from 2003 are tough (time consuming) to finish. If I plan to complete any more of them, I think I might have PM Joe and inquire about a bit of auto help! lol

gator8_24

Thank You everyone for the good wishes!  If it isn't one thing it's another!  Start cataract surgery this week and that takes a few weeks.  As it has been said no rest for the wicked and the righteous don't need it! lol   Take care and I'll keep in touch.

MsMissy

snowflower

blowkisses.gif Hope all goes well gator .. we'll be waiting to hear from you!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview