This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Worst Christmas Present Ever

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

triviamaven

a gift from someone you don't even like and you didn't buy for....then you feel obligated to return the 'favor'

disneyland lady

Some really cheap placemats that were stamped "Free from Lipton Tea" (from mother in law)

Julie

A really bad smelling "aromatherapy" candle that was meant to smell like red roses, except it smelt like the kind of thing cleaners use to mask the bad smells in public toilets  giggle2.gif  It was one of those Kris Kringle work presents.

Hocky

ing10

Squid

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 13, 2008, 11:38:29 AM
I got a bunch of used records once... but the guy said they were good cuz his newest Chicago album was in there.

:%#
Huh?

CindyLouWho

OMG I read thru all these & some were so funny I'm still laughing!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif 

Made me remember 1 year  when my son was about 9 or 10...wasn't a bad gift just how it was wrapped  giggle2.gif.  Naturally we had company that Christmas morning & my son hands me a big wrapped gift that he'd proudly wrapped himself he said.  Well when I yanked the paper off, I'm sitting there holding a kotex box which was all taped up!  I was speechless!!  Everyone's laughing their butts off but my son, who says to open my present & that was the only box he could find to use..lol.  Inside was a mug with Mom on it, which I naturally loved but talk about an entertaining moment!  Glad video cams were't available then,  hysterical.gif  Was priceless for sure! 

hotpinklovesofa

tombstone

Squid

Someone once gave me some pots for Christmas that they bought in a garage sale.  Ugh.

hotpinklovesofa

Cute but itchy (just looking at it) cashmere sweater from my mother even though I get my sensitive skin and allergies from her.  Someone was obviously not thinking straight that year.

MrsDebi

Squid

We were assigned a name one year for Christmas.  Each of us had to buy our recipient a Christmas gift worth approx. 100 dollars.  I received a note to go buy something for myself and my secret Santa would pay for it.  I had to go shopping for my own gift.  I didn't bother and I dropped out of the secret Santa proceedings thereafter. 

hotpinklovesofa

Books on Wicca. I wear black most of the time and do not follow or like any religion so I guess that makes me a Wiccan according to various people in my life who don't even know each other. I always thought I was a bitch but I guess I'm a witch.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview