This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Fit Club

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i just watched the first episode of the new season..i dont understand why they keep letting some of the contestants come back from previous shows,apparently they cant find enough people willing to go on there..for anyone that watches the show,i cant believe they let that dustin back on,what a nasty piece of work he is..

cranky

o cool the new season have started ! i like this show . they let him come back cause they get good ratings when there is a LOT  of drama and Dustin brings that 4 sure !

i will watch it just to see what is going to do next !!

Cranky:+)

Mistyeyed

joanie from joanie and chachi is on it and a few that i dont even know who they are..i think willie aames is back again,hes in a better frame of mind this time also..i dont think that harvey the trainer will be too accomodating toward dustin,cause the last time he was on,he got smart mouthed with kimberly locke,and i see now where her and harvey are seeing each other..

Homer

Different season...same old Screech ::)

Erin Moran got a hemorrhoid.  :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

OMG....Tocarra is something else. What a drama queen.  ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

this show is to much  :ooo Brain leaves after he gets in trouble for havin a nasty bachalor party   :)) :))

Mistyeyed

i never even heard of that tocarra before this show,guess shes trying to get another 15 mins. of fame..looks like the next show shes apologizing..i wish they would just kick her off the show..

Mary

another show that stinks this season that screech makes you wanna  :xx

Mistyeyed

they only kept him around to keep the showing interesting...i was surprised though on how trashy that erin moran turned out to be...

Mary

Erin is disgustin the way she behaves her husband must be wonderin what the he..
she told the dr etc she was only there for the money i guess so look at her she is freaky lookin those big eyes  :))

Mistyeyed

i must say she certainly did not age as gracefully as some of those child stars did..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview