This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

arniebear

I like Warren too, and Brooke shows some style.  Lacey is a good dancer but I am not sure this is her venue, it is ballroom and although they allow some leeway for creativity you still must show the basics. 

Tara

I can't believe Kim sucked again last night.  She isn't going to last long, but who knows. I don't have any favorites yet. :((

CindyLouWho

I didn't see the whole show so kinda hard for me to say anything....I did see La Lucci's dance & thought it was good  & I liked Warren's again too  <..>

arniebear

Yes, LaLucci did better last night, but why is it every time she gives an interview I feel like I am listening to Marilyn Monroe....rather have Erica. 

Mistyeyed

yes,she talks in that breathless voice..lol..i see some potential with warren,brooke,misty..the others i dont see making it too far..

Tara

I think everyone is so use to Erica that it's hard to see she is really someone else. She seems like a really sincere person.

I don't like Misty because Maks pays to much attention to her..I'm just jealous..lol

Mistyeyed

he likes them tough..like mel b and that laila ali..lol....poor tony,he always get the older ladies,who more than likely wont get that far in to the competition..though he could have had it worse,he could have gotten cloris..sometimes just watching her i get embarrassed for her cause shes so over the top...her,rocco,or kim..definitely tonite..

Tara

OMG..I just read that Cheryl and Maks are boyfriend and girlfriend.  girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif

Bye Kim K. I sure didn't expect her to be so awful on this show, sorry but in my opinion she was. I do like her reality show though. It's like two totally different people.

I bet she feels bad she went before Cloris did. I bet the other two that left do too.

CindyLouWho

Cheryl and Maks? noooo way!  surely he wouldn't stoop that low   :ooo :xx :)) 

Well I was sure surprised that Cloris didn't go  :o

Mistyeyed

i cant believe maks would stoop that low either...lol...she must be a real piece of work..how many has she been involved with now,i do think there was probably some truth to the rumor also about her and drew lachey..cloris has got to go next week for sure..

arniebear

Cheryl and Maks  :o interesting combo.  I would not have put those two together,  Cheryl looks like she chunked up a little this season..not that she looks bad.  Next off I hope is Cloris, she is a little to over the top.

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on October 01, 2008, 09:06:54 AM
Cheryl and Maks  :o interesting combo.  I would not have put those two together,  Cheryl looks like she chunked up a little this season..not that she looks bad.  Next off I hope is Cloris, she is a little to over the top.

She does look like she chunked up a bit, she has rolls on her back.  :o  I need to investigate that story a little more, but I did see them on E and they were walking to a club holding hands, and they said they were a couple.  :((

arniebear

Does anyone else think Jessica Simpson kinda stunk and was off key.........or was my TV sound just bad  :-\

Tara

Quote from: arniebear on October 01, 2008, 09:58:44 AM
Does anyone else think Jessica Simpson kinda stunk and was off key.........or was my TV sound just bad  :-\

The first song looked like she was lip synching..I was watching the two people dancing (Anya and I can't remember his name) from SYTYCD.

The second dance I was watching Maks dancing.  :pp  And of course, hating it that Cheryl was dancing with him.  :)))

Did you notice all the pimples on Jessicas face? I guess that Proactiv stuff doesn't really work..lol

Mistyeyed

i thought jessica sounded bad also,and it did look like she was lip synching to the song...that was pasha with anya from so you think you can dance..i dont like that shorter hair he has though....i liked him and dimitri when they were on so you think you can dance..

arniebear

Yes thank goodness for Pasha/Anya and Maks/Cheryl they were so good, that Jessica's bad singing got a little lost....but she sounded like she was shrieking on that second one...the first was lip synched.

Tara

I can't find anything that says for sure that Maks and Cheryl are an item, but I did find them going out on two seperate occasions (their dressed different) and they are holding hands or have their arms around each other. He makes me want to kick Homer to the curb he's so fine.  :)))  I wonder if I will get one slap or three slaps.  :///

arniebear

Yes Maks is fine, he can drag me around the dance floor, or any other place he wants  :pp

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2008, 11:58:22 AM
I can't find anything that says for sure that Maks and Cheryl are an item, but I did find them going out on two seperate occasions (their dressed different) and they are holding hands or have their arms around each other. He makes me want to kick Homer to the curb he's so fine.  :)))  I wonder if I will get one slap or three slaps.  :///

Probably get more than a few slaps this time Tara!   :)) :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 01, 2008, 11:58:22 AM
<:>

I didn't want Kim to get sent home though.  :'((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview