Pogo Cheats PlayBuddy
PogoCheats.net Community
Downloads | Club Center | Pogo Backdoors
Free Pogo Tokens | Token Grabber
New! Bing Rewards Bot

August 19, 2014, 09:49:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome Guest! - Why not register an account with us and join the fun?
                                 Did you forget your password?
News: This week's Club Pogo challenges!

Dice Derby : Earn 1500 tokens this week! [Download Cheat]

World Class Solitaire : Win 8 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pogo Bowl - Perfect Game  (Read 12003 times)
Fitzkarin
Rank 1 Cheater

« on: November 08, 2008, 09:20:59 am »

Okay ... when Backspin first came out there was a rush to get the settings to give a Perfect Bowl of 300.

Some resourceful individual actually posted screenshots on the settings they used to get the perfect game.  And it worked.  I got a perfect game using the settings.

Well, now I'm wanting to try to duplicate the 300 score ... but I can't find the settings and when I downloaded the new auto a while ago, it wiped out all the old settings.

So ... here's the thing ... does anyone know the original settings to get a perfect 300 score?  I've searched the forum and can't find the post.

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

Biggen
Rank 2 Cheater

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 08:26:59 pm »

this it?

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22127.1110.html

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits
-- Albert Einstein
snuggllyone

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 02:22:58 am »

I would love to bowl a 300 game but do not understand these auto progeams to set them up. Is there a better view of the complete settings set ups
Fitzkarin
Rank 1 Cheater

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 08:45:14 am »

Thanks Fanny ... that isn't the same screenshot that was posted before, but ... hey ... if it will work who cares!

I'll try it tonight and see.

Thanks again!
stun69

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 01:29:42 pm »

a shoot of a perfect game, I hope this help.
YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST THE WAIT
http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 01:34:30 pm by stunlv » Logged
stun69

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 01:35:23 pm »

Okay ... when Backspin first came out there was a rush to get the settings to give a Perfect Bowl of 300.

Some resourceful individual actually posted screenshots on the settings they used to get the perfect game.  And it worked.  I got a perfect game using the settings.

Well, now I'm wanting to try to duplicate the 300 score ... but I can't find the settings and when I downloaded the new auto a while ago, it wiped out all the old settings.

So ... here's the thing ... does anyone know the original settings to get a perfect 300 score?  I've searched the forum and can't find the post.

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

http://shutter04.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/18/006/7F/3F/47/D4/AT9WxqFoOYJWiStagFGxKnYhbRIpLf-20300.jpg
~Sassy~
Rank 9 Cheater

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 03:02:55 pm »

I finally got mine set just right and all I keep getting now are strikes.  :ooo This is going to get me into so much trouble.  :)) Took me a couple of tries to adjust them all. At first I was getting a couple of splits but not now.   :-\  Be careful you guys.  :P

Crazy~Man
Rank 9 Cheater

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 03:32:39 pm »

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

This is posted on the BH site under the auto:

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=300pogobowlgu3.jpg

apearson29
Rank 1 Cheater

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:26 pm »

a shoot of a perfect game, I hope this help.
YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST THE WAIT

stunlv, any suggestions on adjusting the wait?? I am always just a little over or under, can't get it set to the 2618#. Thanks

Breaker1521

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 09:31:09 am »

Thanks!

Fitzkarin

harley89
Rank 8 Cheater

We are a few clowns short of a circus

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 06:13:11 am »

Working on the current challenge of 33 strikes I was in a room and one person in that room consistently bowled well over 250 and in the span of time I was in there bowled 6 perfect games. In there they were all talking about a you tube video that showed how to do it. I havent checked it out  but  might but worth a look.

brrd4life

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 09:01:14 pm »

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
yall have to use auto bowler OMG. what a bunch of losers. cry babies Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2
just ask how to bowl strikes and practice geez.  Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
im up to 29 perfect games and no help from stupid auto bowler. OMG how yall must of failed high school.
 Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
why play if you gotta use bot, guess your parents stayed high on drugs, didnt raise you right.  Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical girls18.gifwimps cry babies Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2
Joe C
Rank 10 Cheater

Except for helping people, no posting from me.

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2011, 09:07:16 pm »

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
yall have to use auto bowler OMG. what a bunch of losers. cry babies Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2 Crying 2
just ask how to bowl strikes and practice geez.  Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
im up to 29 perfect games and no help from stupid auto bowler. OMG how yall must of failed high school.
 Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
why play if you gotta use bot, guess your parents stayed high on drugs, didnt raise you right.  Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical girls18.gifwimps cry babies Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying Crying 2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2 Crying2
Perhaps you need to use a mirror?
 Spy

Perhaps you were not hugged enough as a child?
 Embrace Embrace Embrace Embrace Embrace Embrace

It is okay. I understand that therapy can be expensive and embarassing.
 Thumbs Up

brrd4life

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2011, 09:16:01 pm »

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical no you didnt idiot. i play pogo bowl on a acer aspire 5515 notebook that has a 15.4 wide screen, got 29 perfect games with no assistant of bot. i do have one just dont use or need it. only cry babies that dont know how the game is set up dont know its all in aim and timing.
bobby
Rank 8 Cheater

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2011, 09:38:10 pm »

Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical no you didnt idiot. i play pogo bowl on a acer aspire 5515 notebook that has a 15.4 wide screen, got 29 perfect games with no assistant of bot. i do have one just dont use or need it. only cry babies that dont know how the game is set up dont know its all in aim and timing.
..........nerd!
Mayhem
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2011, 09:38:47 pm »

... and brrd4life is banned.
Joe C
Rank 10 Cheater

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 07:50:20 am »

Do you have a cheat program that helps you insult people? From what I can see on my end, this is your major skill.

I wish you well in your real life endeavors, because on-line, your behavior is appalling. You have only convinced me of how rudely you can communicate with others.
 Thumbs Up

Joe C
Rank 10 Cheater

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 07:51:10 am »

Awwwww
 Thumbs Up

Maddymad
Rank 1 Cheater

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 03:41:08 am »

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up   3 thumbs up for our fearless leader!!       Way to go Mayhem!!!   Gossip   I was wondering what took you so long??
   Mexican
stalker911

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 08:21:04 am »

Yes finally someone shut up Bird4life  very rude in rooms also,don't let him fool ya he uses cheats also i really havent posted but i think its about time i do .I like Homer and Mayhem they tell it like it is.this is a Forum for us to read and get help.if we cheat we cheat!!!! .Thats our problem if Pogo Bann's us Homer and Mayhem keep up the good work..Stalker
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: