Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Bams,
I have been really busy, but was able tonight to stop in for a few minutes, and I saw the new siggys you made for JarJar and for FairyDust. I LOVE the one you did for JarJar that is so pretty! It is my fav and JarJar did an amazing job of getting it put up, I am so proud of her. I like the one for FairyDust too and luckily we have Homer to help those of us who haven't learned how to do those things yet.
Another amazing couple of siggys Bams!
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy

embrace.gif

bams68

bams68

Made these for Crazyeagle, thought I'd share
made that smoke all on my own too, drew it in an blur'd it for 3 frames (on the sig)an there ya go
Usually did this with a plugin or sumthing, but yeah was neat to try

Hope u enjoy Crazy,,,I sent you them in PM as well jus incase u dun find them here

jarjar

Sweet Bams. Wow that is awesome. I am sure Crazyeagle is going to love it. embrace.gif And I still love my beautiful blonde haired elf ear fairy embrace.gif

bams68

awww thanx. Yeah urs turn'd out very lovely indeed. Jus such a lovely tube/image ...I luv all her work. Jus dun have many as she's more pricy...Most tubes go for almost 2$ each where as hers goes for like 2.50 a piece. Not much more but it adds up after awhile LOL especially in ur shopping cart LOL.

There's alot of free stuff out there, but I think the most appealing works are indeed pay stuff. Such as this artist - u dun find great stuff like this free often hehehe. Have 3 external harddrives an so far 2 are full an the last one I got a Terra byte.....it's coming close to half full
An that's not counting all the dvd's I burnt stuff on before I could get my hands on these externals

giggle2.gif

that's why I'm called a psp addict
an psp pack rat
whistle.gif

FairyDust

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on February 28, 2009, 06:08:27 PM
Well I do have an always list...I can add u if u like Sassy. Sum days I tag more then others so yeah jus my mojo gets lost at times...not sure exactly which patty tag u like. Have a few I think in my rotation.....

I get lazy with it too sumtimes Tara. I keep track of whats in it an whats not. Then I try to at least once a week to add my new stash. But yeah after each holiday I start all over again....as I do tag alot of holidayish tags. So I need to remove alot after an re add more.

I remember my easter tags last year...I made over 100 for a contest (which I won) man that would take forever to add in my rotation LMAO. But yeah once a week is enuff for me unless I really wanna show off
giggle2.gif

Would you have room to add one more to your always list ?? I know what I want for a picture to place under my posts but I dont have any idea how to make it.  if you are interested and not too busy let me know and i will explain what what im wanting. p.s. if you quit doing tags, i will understand as well. from what i read you are very busy and im sure it gets old after awhile. You can pm me if you wish or leave a message in the forum .. i check here quite ofen during the day.  thanks.

jarjar

Quote from: twinkle6590 on May 13, 2009, 03:09:41 PM
Would you have room to add one more to your always list ?? I know what I want for a picture to place under my posts but I dont have any idea how to make it.  if you are interested and not too busy let me know and i will explain what what im wanting. p.s. if you quit doing tags, i will understand as well. from what i read you are very busy and im sure it gets old after awhile. You can pm me if you wish or leave a message in the forum .. i check here quite ofen during the day.  thanks.
Twinkle sit patiently on this sweetie. Ms. Bams has a medical problem and should be better soon. She posted in a thread with the title boob job. You can read more about it there. She made my siggy and i love it so much. Hopefully she will be feeling better real soon. embrace.gif

bams68

Indeed when I'm feeling up to speed I'll tag you a few. You can jus leave any info here if u wish. Anything color wise that u like or flirty or more cutsie - any info is very helpful. The more the merrier

I saw ur request on the other topics....I will work on that one when I get up to speed as well. Might jus take a few days.

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 14, 2009, 04:05:32 AM
Indeed when I'm feeling up to speed I'll tag you a few. You can jus leave any info here if u wish. Anything color wise that u like or flirty or more cutsie - any info is very helpful. The more the merrier

I saw ur request on the other topics....I will work on that one when I get up to speed as well. Might jus take a few days.

I do hope you are up and well soon. I did read what was posted and I will keep you in my prayers. the colors i like are mauves, light purples, light pinks. i like the more flirty pictures as well. i hope this is enough info. if not i am always reading in here through out the day so let me know..thanks and again get to feeling well soon.

bams68

Jus check the request an picks up's topic here in the photo section. That's where I post any tags I make for always list. These tags can vary from jus about anything. All depends on my mood an what I find fun to make.

The who wants one section is tags I put up here to put offers on. Usually if the tag is posted for more then 2 weeks, it's too late to request. I only accept offers for about 2 weeks. After that most of my copy's end up on my externals for back up an I dun dig in there often LOL. So yeah jus either check this section daily or even weekly for anything new or tags I might post in the request in pick ups for always list. My always list is mostly girls on other sites I venture to, but since we only have a few siggy lovers here - I take a few names. Havn't added much lately as I see Tara is missing an Sassy is still around on the occasion...if there is anyone else who wants to be on the list - plz jus yell here or PM which ever u like. All I ask is u give thx after a tag is posted. So I can be sure that u have it picked up an I can delete the copy from my personal photobucket.

I should be back up to speed soon. Jus feeling tired with the pain killers which I only take before the nurses arrive to help ease pain when dressings are beign changed an nitetime they help too to keep me asleep. Last nite was very great to finally sleep at ease. I'm jus experiencing abit of discomfort with my arm - must be jus aching due to squeezing the bed so much when they did drain the lump. Ah well....I should be fine...an taggin' very soon.

Also my tags tend to be abit on the large scale size, reason for is I luv them big - to show off LOL nah but yeah they jus look nicer that way an the clarity of them is more crisp. I take great pride in my tags so yeah clarity an such are important to me. I'm jus picky that way.

Also none of my tags are ever to be alter'd as most deal with license tubes I use an my license is always added so plz dun alter them in any way. So they stick with the terms of use of the artist - thx

Oh an thx girls for replying to the topics to notify my missing in action. I'm pretty much still around, jus not playing yet in my psp - that won't last long thou. I'm too addicted! LOL I'm sure I'll be doing sumthing later on today after the nurse leaves an I nap abit

COLAMAMA44

bams68

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 14, 2009, 04:05:32 AM

nice picture bams.....you do have some great ones.

bams68

Here's tags I made for my always list
Also included u Sassy hun like always

Enjoy girls

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 08:12:26 AM
Here's tags I made for my always list
Also included u Sassy hun like always

Enjoy girls

Thank you so much Bams. That is the cutest picture!!! I really appreciate you doing that for me. Now I have 2 siggys. I'm moving up in the world lol

twinkle6590

ops  my thank you included sassy's picture as well. I clicked and saved it as.... to my desktop. I hope that is what i was supposed to do. when i opened it, it was just mine. I was thinking I might have gotten Sassy's in there as well. It would be my luck lol. It is really cute though. Thanks again !!!!!

bams68

Oh yeah - jus rite click on urs an it'll save jus urs..=) Glad ya like  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 09:13:02 AM
Oh yeah - jus rite click on urs an it'll save jus urs..=) Glad ya like  tumbsup.gif
Okay Ms Bams you know I love the one below. Were twins. Are you making those also? Or are you just keeping that one special for you giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: jarjar on May 15, 2009, 10:06:44 AM
Okay Ms Bams you know I love the one below. Were twins. Are you making those also? Or are you just keeping that one special for you giggle2.gif

You do know Bam's siggys are on rotation don't you?  You will have to tell her which one you are talking about.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview