This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Token Grabber!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

'tis true, 'tis true.  I've lost many a token that way.

amwtsanderson

I love the token grabber it's awesome, saves time.   I remind my friends all the time about the token grabber. topsecret.gif cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif hi11.gif dancing16.gif beer11.gif

Mayhem

I'm glad you like it!  tumbsup.gif

Unfortunately it's become such a hit, that I have people stealing the source code and calling it their own. That issue has been solved except for one person ... he feels he is 'above the law' - so now this is a legal matter and I'm taking him to court over it.

I am planning to present evidence of 14 counts of copyright and intellectual property theft. If that wasn't bad enough, he also responded to my 'cease and desist' letter and then 2 weeks later, violated it.  So now he has willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) therein.

It's too bad the court system is so slow, I'm quite anxious to present my case to the judge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on July 25, 2010, 06:54:22 PM
I'm glad you like it!  tumbsup.gif

Unfortunately it's become such a hit, that I have people stealing the source code and calling it their own. That issue has been solved except for one person ... he feels he is 'above the law' - so now this is a legal matter and I'm taking him to court over it.

I am planning to present evidence of 14 counts of copyright and intellectual property theft. If that wasn't bad enough, he also responded to my 'cease and desist' letter and then 2 weeks later, violated it.  So now he has willfully infringed my rights under 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq. and could be liable for statutory damages as high as $150,000 as set forth in Section 504(c)(2) therein.

It's too bad the court system is so slow, I'm quite anxious to present my case to the judge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TheJayMan

C~M

Quote from: TheJayMan on July 25, 2010, 11:19:35 PM
Yeah the law sucks I HOPE YOU WIN HOMER

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

It is Mayhem, owner of this forum, that had his source code stolen, not Homer.  Mayhem is a great dude, he can program stuff and uses his money to pay for this great forum!

Hope you get it settled soon Ken!

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 26, 2010, 12:23:01 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

That is awful, Mayhem.

Good luck with everything. Here goes to someone being nice and helpful, there's always atleast one @$$hole somewhere.

les

MsMissy

Oh Mayhem, i hope you win your case soon. the token grabber is great & i have used it more since i last posted about forgetting to use it.  Go get this person & GL 2 you.  Now at least also i know who owns this site LOL i got confused between You& Homer since you both are in different countries..
                                                        GL Ken
                                                            Dee

jarjar

We have faith in you Mayhem. Your the best. You will win hands down. Keep us posted and best of luck. Hopefully it is settled soon.  embrace.gif

MsMissy

Hello   , just trying to change my color, please 4give me.

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on July 26, 2010, 10:35:51 AM
Hello   , just trying to change my color, please 4give me.
It didnt work.

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on July 26, 2010, 10:35:51 AM
Hello, just trying to change my color, please 4give me.

you need to type what you want to change color of and then highlight it and then choose the colors and it will show right. At the beginning of what you want colored should be [ color=purple ] without the space between the brackets, and at the end of what you want colored have [ /color ] without the spaces.

Bobo

Token grabber is awesome...I have told all my friends about it...Thanks Mayhem

cheesy.gif

snowflower

Well holy crap Mayhem, I'm so sorry you're having this problem. Can't think of a soul in here that doesn't use the Token Grabber daily. I for one can attest to that. I guess the devils theives are inside and out. Sure do hope you get this straightened out soon, hate to see you taken advantage of. And just so you know....

We're all  cheerleading.gif for you!!  embrace.gif

Sarasota

This is the coolest invention since ice water!

I just love you guys to pieces!!  cheesy.gif  cheerleading.gif  blowkisses.gif

Zed36

no-no.gif Homer invented Ice Water...wow

I think token grabber is Great....tell all my friends

lexx

Squid

It's been awhile since I used the grabber and I just got about 150,000 tokens.  Thanks so much, Mayhem.

I was wondering.... how did your court case go?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview