This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10 Free Gems

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I got an email for one of my freebie accounts giving me 10 free gems. I was able to use it though, with my paid account. I was logged into Pogo with my paid account, clicked the free gem link on the freebie account email, it pulled up my paid account in IE and applied the free gems.

So, watch your junk email accounts for this offer and you can actually apply it to an account you'll use it on.

Modified to add:  OK, hold up on this. I just got an email telling me I purchased 10 Gems. I want to check it out before anyone else tries it.

Ok, it's all good. I checked my account and this is what it said:

Jun 17, 2009        Awarded 10 Gems       +10 Gems

No charge!

FreecellFanny

BabyCheetah

Stinkerbell

Keep checking. I got it for an account that hasn't been used in months. It might still show up.

Hocky

none for me...I checked all email accounts and spam folders  swear2.gif

arniebear

C~M

Mayhem

I was just doing some reading up on this and it appears pogo did this offer in 2008 as well.

Not everyone will get this deal - It's completely random on who gets it.

You can also earn free pogo gems through surveys and offers supplied by Peanut Labs.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

I didn't get it last year, and I checked all the rest of my email accounts and there was nothing there for the others.

Just be sure that when you go to use the link, if you get it, you're logged into whichever Pogo account you want to use it on. It doesn't have to be linked to the account you got the email for.

Tracey

yea i got it in my email yesterday also but couldnt use it on my paid account said wrong code for this account .. go figure

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tracey on June 18, 2009, 12:35:23 AM
yea i got it in my email yesterday also but couldnt use it on my paid account said wrong code for this account .. go figure

Ugh, no fun!  I wish everyone could get them. Don't know what's going on with this.

Magzy

Well good for you stinker, at least some are getting a lil from pogo embrace.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

I got the email a couple of days ago and it worked.  The problem is the email was for one of my free accounts that I currently have a free Pogo Club month for.   I tried to use the email for my regular, paid Pogo Club account and it wouldn't allow the transfer.   I'm hoping I get an email for that regular account. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 07:06:18 AM
I got the email a couple of days ago and it worked.  The problem is the email was for one of my free accounts that I currently have a free Pogo Club month for.   I tried to use the email for my regular, paid Pogo Club account and it wouldn't allow the transfer.   I'm hoping I get an email for that regular account. 

Mine was for my free account, too. But it did work on my paid account. I wonder why it didn't work for you.

Squid

Squid

Ooops.  I see my mistake.  The message I got when I tried to get the gems for my regular account is: 

Sorry, that code is not valid for your account.
Please note that Guest Passes and Promo Codes can only be applied once to a screen name.
Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name.

I had already used it for the free account.  Silly me.   embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 18, 2009, 09:42:09 AM
Ooops.  I see my mistake.  The message I got when I tried to get the gems for my regular account is: 

Sorry, that code is not valid for your account.
Please note that Guest Passes and Promo Codes can only be applied once to a screen name.
Please enter another code or sign in with a different screen name.

I had already used it for the free account.  Silly me.   embarrassed.gif

Ahhh, when I clicked the link in the email, it brought up my paid account since that was the account logged into Pogo.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 18, 2009, 09:54:33 AM
Ahhh, when I clicked the link in the email, it brought up my paid account since that was the account logged into Pogo.

Yeah, I wish I weren't logged into my free account.

swamp

Love your Pogo Mini?  Use these 10 Free Pogo Gems™* to deck it out with a cool animated goodie available at the Mini Mall!

Choose from a variety of items that suit your personality!

It's easy to claim your Pogo Gems! Click below and follow the instructions to claim them.    WE'RE GIVING YOU 10 FREE POGO GEMS!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  this was sent to a name that i havent used in 4 years  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on June 18, 2009, 03:31:26 PM
Love your Pogo Mini?  Use these 10 Free Pogo Gems™* to deck it out with a cool animated goodie available at the Mini Mall!

Choose from a variety of items that suit your personality!

It's easy to claim your Pogo Gems! Click below and follow the instructions to claim them.    WE'RE GIVING YOU 10 FREE POGO GEMS!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  this was sent to a name that i havent used in 4 years  giggle2.gif

See? Did you apply it to your paid account?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview