This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cirque du Solitaire Premium Album

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Cirque du Solitaire Premium Album is now available for purchase - costs $5.99 or 86 gems

First Class Solitaire – Classy Magician Badge
Complete 25 foundation stacks in 3 weeks!
Win this badge plus 2000 tokens!

Golf Solitaire – Surprise Swing Badge
Play a perfect hole 20 times in 3 weeks!
Win this badge plus 3000 tokens!

Thousand Island Solitaire – Circus Cannon Badge
Play 1000 cards in 3 weeks!

Aces Up! – Aerial Amazement Badge
Win 10 hands in 3 weeks!

Tri-Peaks Solitaire – Mystic Chest Badge
Get a '10 Card Streak' or better 15 times in 3 weeks!

World Class Solitaire – Clowning Around Badge
Visit 8 cities in 3 weeks!

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire – Trapeze Net Badge
Win games without using 10 Bonus Free Cells in 3 weeks!

Payday FreeCell – Royal Revue Badge
Win 5 games in 150 moves or less in 3 weeks!

Perfect Pair Solitaire – Perfect Present Badge
Make 50 perfect matches in 3 weeks!

Addiction Solitaire – Wild Ride Badge
Give 1 Token Gift in 3 weeks!

Album Completion - Cirque du Solitaire Super Badge
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

I had a hard time trying to purchase this one with gems. The link just did not work so I finally decided to use money and from there it gave me another option of using the gems which actually worked.

MsMissy

I havent bought this book as of yet.still thinking as i dont care for some of the games to much.  whistle.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on November 07, 2009, 08:32:44 AM
I havent bought this book as of yet.still thinking as i dont care for some of the games to much.  whistle.gif
I have already completed it, with each badge at least x2 now and three of them x10. giggle2.gif
I plan on doing the Golf Solitaire badge x25 and the Tri-Peaks x50. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Joe, are you ranked out on all games that offer game awards?  How do you consistently have the time for all that? 

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2009, 10:22:31 AM
Joe, are you ranked out on all games that offer game awards?  How do you consistently have the time for all that? 
I have not ranked out on all games. However, when it comes to getting badges x10, x25 or x50, I just keep activating using my iTouch or my Blackberry. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 07, 2009, 02:18:10 PM
when it comes to getting badges x10, x25 or x50, I just keep activating using my iTouch or my Blackberry. tumbsup.gif
yeah, but your pogo id must be signed in and playing one of those x10,25,50 games.  Why aren't you in a game in which you still need rank?  I'm just interested....

I know we all probably have our own methods but, for me and me alone (I speak for no one else), it's more important to rank out than repeatedly get the same badge over and over.  I get those badges over and over but only if I'm ranking out or if it's a weekly challenge or a new MnM/Premium badge.

What are the pros to your method?  As you can see, I'm considering a dissertation on the subject.  ROFL  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 07, 2009, 02:26:01 PM
yeah, but your pogo id must be signed in and playing one of those x10,25,50 games.  Why aren't you in a game in which you still need rank?  I'm just interested....

I know we all probably have our own methods but, for me and me alone (I speak for no one else), it's more important to rank out than repeatedly get the same badge over and over.  I get those badges over and over but only if I'm ranking out or if it's a weekly challenge or a new MnM/Premium badge.

What are the pros to your method?  As you can see, I'm considering a dissertation on the subject.  ROFL  hysterical.gif
First, I have two screen names, and therefore I will have both screen names in the same room playing nearly all the time. On my second screen name, I have a lot more games to finish. I have also found that if just focus on finishing games, I get frustrated with some of the cheat programs and/or Pogo. There are so many people that just trying to finish every game. I wanted to try for a different goal.

Also, my preference is to get ALL the badges I buy x10, with at least one x25 and one x50 per album. I usually make the x25 and x50 in a game that I have not finished yet. For example, the nice new Golf Solitaire Premium badge, this will be an x50 game. I find that some games work best when run overnight, other games work best during the work day and other games have to be watched because of Pogo and memory issues.

Finally, I like jumping from game to game. Certain games are actually fun to watch the cheat program play. It is fascinating to watch what games have people talking, what games EVERYONE seems to be running a cheat program in and what games have the Pogo Junior Police.

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on November 07, 2009, 08:32:44 AM

Isn't that we use autos?

Games I really, really love I do some by hand.  Games I hate my auto does it for me.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on November 07, 2009, 05:54:02 PM
First, I have two screen names, and therefore I will have both screen names in the same room playing nearly all the time. On my second screen name, I have a lot more games to finish. I have also found that if just focus on finishing games, I get frustrated with some of the cheat programs and/or Pogo. There are so many people that just trying to finish every game. I wanted to try for a different goal.

Also, my preference is to get ALL the badges I buy x10, with at least one x25 and one x50 per album. I usually make the x25 and x50 in a game that I have not finished yet. For example, the nice new Golf Solitaire Premium badge, this will be an x50 game. I find that some games work best when run overnight, other games work best during the work day and other games have to be watched because of Pogo and memory issues.

Finally, I like jumping from game to game. Certain games are actually fun to watch the cheat program play. It is fascinating to watch what games have people talking, what games EVERYONE seems to be running a cheat program in and what games have the Pogo Junior Police.

I LOVE watching the auto play in EVB and boggle.  The pogo junior police are funnier than hell to wach.  People go bat chit crazy in there if t hey think your cheating.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 08, 2009, 12:27:04 AM
I LOVE watching the auto play in EVB and boggle.  The pogo junior police are funnier than hell to wach.  People go bat chit crazy in there if t hey think your cheating.

hysterical.gif

Have you ever gone into Word Riot, not to play but to just sit and watch? You get double the enjoyment because they bitch at each other for cheating, then they bitch at you for not playing!  tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

I understand the reasoning behind what Josie is doing - but I follow a different path - I am on the road to ranking out on all the games but I am hitting them alphabetically now.

At this time I am almost done with Aces Up. Prior to that I was all over the board depending on my mood so I just decided to keep it organized and go in ABC order.

MsMissy

1st there is much said about the new badge book in this topic & 2nd, what do you look for to find Pogo police?  magnifier.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
This one kinda dropped off the radar?
S1lent

Squid

You have to pay for the episodes.  I won't do it.