This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FlowerDaze

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

FlowerPower 0.4 doesn't click the change it up power up, it does click it one time then sits forever and clicks a flower and then clicks the power up again but it never plays the power up.

MsMissy

I tried the Trial period of flower daze, but glad i didnt buy it yet as i have 0.3 & not the new 1 0.4. I hope chummy can get the issues i have read fixed before i buy it. Tls chummy for the info though.  hi11.gif

Mistyeyed

im using the 0,5 version and its working fine for me..i play the game on medium and it will run for hours,i did try it on hard but then it stalled...i have a question about the special badge where you need to use the power ups for...can someone explain how that one works and also,is it showing any towards the count on our profile stats?

Joe C

You cannot see how many overall powerups you have played. You can see how many you earned in the current session. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

thats a bummer,it will probably be a never ending badge like that panic flip badge from boggle bash...

rhino

This game is absolutely ridiculous. Who actually sits around and thinks up these games.

Joe C

Quote from: rhino on March 04, 2010, 12:03:22 PM
This game is absolutely ridiculous. Who actually sits around and thinks up these games.
I know I do not play them. I just turn on the cheat program and ZAP!!! tumbsup.gif

Squid

Is it me or does Ziggy Sandcastle look like he's been firing up doobies when he looks up after a win?  I swear that guy's stoned!

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 04, 2010, 07:15:42 PM
Is it me or does Ziggy Sandcastle look like he's been firing up doobies when he looks up after a win?  I swear that guy's stoned!
Is that Freedom Rock, dude? Well, turn it up, Man!!!!! tumbsup.gif

chummychum

classic 80's commercial. I miss that hippie

wnn725

after I got to rank 50 I still had to play about another 1500 games to get the last 2 badges  I did it   but I sure get ticked at pogo  when they make u do that   I enjoyed playing it  but uncle otter worked on it in the night time    huh.gif tumbsup.gif

Joe C

mycatownsme

I bought the auto and now waiting to hear back from BH with my code so I can continue on with this game.
I wasn't sure if it would work for me because my screen is smaller and you can't see all of the graph that comes up that runs the game. The screen takes up more room then usual on this game. Pukes Peak did the same thing and I couldn't get the auto to run on that one. But I could see the top part on this one and that was enough to have it run and it worked good and I could follow through and click on the register.
Now I'm anxious to get it going and hope BH isn't watching the Academy Awards show instead of checking their emails to update my 150 page and get the code.  giggle2.gif
Thank you to all who posted here about this game. It sure helps when I have to decide when to get it.  tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
This one...OMG...why did I play it.

S1lent

Squid

I think it's a peaceful, relaxing sort of game.  I don't mind it.  Peace, man.