This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Club Pogo - One Year Offer

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

The following offer has been brought to my attention by lexustami who just joined our forum. You can redeem your offer by following the info below.

This is the deal.  When you register with www.recyclebank.com you will get 100 points to spend on any of their rewards.  A 1 year Club Pogo membership is exactly 100 points. It is free to sign up. There is nothing to purchase. There are no catches.

These are the instructions for signing up.

Go to www.recyclebank.com
Register for a new account, not activate account but register. (unless they actually want to participate in the recycling activities if their community does it.)
You will see 100 points added to your account.
Go to Rewards
Click on All Rewards
Click on C
Scroll down until you see the Club Pogo membership
Add to cart
Go to cart
Check out
Your activation code will be provided instantly
Copy and paste the code at the following link to claim your membership.

https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

That is it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

I r a cheat

Thank you mr Homer!

Well...time to create more fake accounts then!

Codes can be redeemed here https://www.pogo.com/action/pogop/codeclaim/entercode.do

bobby

i'm slow today. where do i put the code in on pogo? white flag.gif

who me?

bobby

thanks a bunch hi11.gif hi11.gif hi11.gif

who me?

Thank You very much Lexus for the info. it's much appreciated.  hi11.gif
I for one have enough pogo from the subway contest that my pogo account will be live and kicking long after I'm not. hysterical.gif
But this will come in useful for many others  beer11.gif

roadwarrior

you mean we have a new member that for once is being kind and offering something useful instead of begging for crap?

lexustami-welcome and thanks for the info.

I'm like who me-I've got enough pogo time to last me 10 years at least.  But this is great for people who missed out on the subway contest.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Cassidy C

beer11.gif    Very Very Nice!!!!  Got myself 8 more years of FREE Pogo!!!   beer11.gif   Along w/ the Subway Promo , I'm good for 11 more years !!!  dancing16.gif dancing16.gif dancing16.gif     Thank You Very Much for this posting!! tumbsup.gif

catfancie

A Big  tumbsup.gif Thank You  cheesy.gif to lexus for the information.  I know of several people who are going to be extremely grateful for the posting of the link and instructions.  Thanks Homer for posting it.   cheerleading.gif

cossy24v

nice find but it wont work in the uk .... dam !

I r a cheat

Quote from: cossy24v on January 10, 2010, 02:01:07 PM
nice find but it wont work in the uk .... dam !

You don't have to live in the UK to do it...I live in the UK and I just make up some random place where I live in lol...try it

kirinrain

Thanks for the heads up. I've signed up but I don't see the one year offer... just a 3- and 6-month membership. Still not bad.

Mayhem

It appears Pogo got the website to remove the 1 year offer.

You can however use a different email address and just keep snagging the 6 month club pogo codes.

Just remember to claim *ALL* the codes right away. Many people did not do this with the subway contest a few months back - the codes eventually expired there was some unhappy people.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Hocky

Nice find!  Thanks for sharing this!  cheerleading.gif

alyaks

Thanks luna for finding and sharing this with us, and thanks for checking it out and sharing the info Homer!  embrace.gif

pinknipzz3

when its verifying my address, i click in box "use this address" ..and it doesnt go any further .....
WHAAAA!!!   girls18.gif

I r a cheat

Quote from: pinknipzz3 on January 10, 2010, 03:36:07 PM
when its verifying my address, i click in box "use this address" ..and it doesnt go any further .....
WHAAAA!!!   girls18.gif

Strange...It works for me and I use fake addresses lol

pinknipzz3

girls18.gif low blow.gif   huh...i give up........ive no clue lol