This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo games

Started by TheJayMan,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJayMan

This is just for fun but if you could create a new Pogo game for people to play what would it be and how would you play it

TheJayMan

Apparently We don't have any creative Minds here  panic button.gif

S1lent

Hi,
It would be brain-dead game to blend in with the others.

Naw...Let me think.  When I was a kid...like a long time ago...I was addicted to ping pong...aka table tennis.

S1lent

TheJayMan

tumbsup.gif That would be cool to put Ping Pong as a Pogo game

Joe C

Quote from: TheJayMan on July 26, 2010, 03:23:14 PM
This is just for fun but if you could create a new Pogo game for people to play what would it be and how would you play it
I had an idea a few years ago that I submitted to Pogo. It was called Pogo Manners.

In Pogo Manners, the object is to type "TY" and "YW" and "WTG" as much as possible, but only at the right times. The other object is to berate the players in the room that do not type fast enough, especially those that do not type at all. You get bonus points for calling people names, accusing them of cheating or reporting them.

I would go on, but that would only serve to gratify someone that accuses the entire forum of not being "creative" four-and-a-half hours after creating a "new" thread which many of us have discussed in other threads in this forum. Perhaps some people are on vacation and only check the board a couple of times, mostly the threads about helping our forumites. But instead of helping others WIN BADGES with my CHEAT PROGRAMS, I should spend my few minutes of vacation time figuring out ideas for Pogo Games that Pogo will not adopt.
magnifier.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheJayMan

Quote from: Joe C on July 26, 2010, 09:21:55 PM
I had an idea a few years ago that I submitted to Pogo. It was called Pogo Manners.

In Pogo Manners, the object is to type "TY" and "YW" and "WTG" as much as possible, but only at the right times. The other object is to berate the players in the room that do not type fast enough, especially those that do not type at all. You get bonus points for calling people names, accusing them of cheating or reporting them.

I would go on, but that would only serve to gratify someone that accuses the entire forum of not being "creative" four-and-a-half hours after creating a "new" thread which many of us have discussed in other threads in this forum. Perhaps some people are on vacation and only check the board a couple of times, mostly the threads about helping our forumites. But instead of helping others WIN BADGES with my CHEAT PROGRAMS, I should spend my few minutes of vacation time figuring out ideas for Pogo Games that Pogo will not adopt.
magnifier.gif
hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

edfshr

I would invent an ever changing game. As soon as the player figures out how to play it successfully, the rules and object of the game would change as well as the prizes and appearance.

I would call it "Marriage".

Joe C

Quote from: edfshr on July 27, 2010, 05:28:25 AM
I would invent an ever changing game. As soon as the player figures out how to play it successfully, the rules and object of the game would change as well as the prizes and appearance.

I would call it "Marriage".
I already bought the cheat program. It was called Divorce, and while it was expensive, it was worth every penny!
beer11.gif

By the way, the proper name of your game is called "Marrying the Wrong Person."
giggle2.gif

With the right one, it is quite a lot of fun!
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview