This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Linsay Lohan bailed!

Started by lilsh0rtii445,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilsh0rtii445

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan was released from a Los Angeles County jail Friday night, just hours after she was sentenced to 120 days for violating her probation by taking a designer necklace.

It was a deja vu day for the starlet, who was admonished by a judge — the fourth she's faced in nearly a year — who said she thought the actress had intentionally taken the $2,500 necklace from an upscale Venice store and shown poor judgment in not trying to return it until police became involved.

But by reducing the actress' charge from felony grand theft to a misdemeanor, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner may have set in motion what has become a familiar cycle for Lohan — being sent to jail only to have the sentence cut short due to jail overcrowding.

Lohan's attorney Shawn Holley filed a notice of appeal right before court closed, clearing the way for the actress' release on bail.

She was freed at 9:21 p.m. after posting $75,000 bail, according to the sheriff department's website.

***From Today News***

roadwarrior

who the hell keeps bailing her sorry ass out?

I'm sorry but if I pulled half the sh!t she's pulled over the years, my family would tell me "I love you.  That's why your sorry ass is staying right where you put it."

And that's what I would do for my family-sibling, spouse, kid.  If they pulled half that crap I'd make it known I love them, I support them through the whole legal process but I'm not bailing their punk ass out.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

lilsh0rtii445

I'm pretty sure she bailed herself out, but i can't imagine that she would still have money.

roadwarrior

Quote from: lilsh0rtii445 on April 23, 2011, 09:56:15 AM
I'm pretty sure she bailed herself out, but i can't imagine that she would still have money.

I was gonna say all her legal troubles (lawyer fees and stuff) have made her broke or nearly broke.

Homer

She had a net worth of $7 million in January but who knows what is left now.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Homer

Lindsay Lohan -- "Blindsided" By Jail Sentence
4/23/2011 4:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff   

If you were shocked Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to jail yesterday, you're not alone -- sources close to LiLo tell us no one was more shocked than she was.

Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail yesterday by Judge Stephanie Sautner she was bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility after spending five hours inside.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she was under the impression she'd be going home after the hearing ... and was "blindsided" when she got sentenced. We're told Lindsay described the situation as "ridiculous" and "f**ked up."

According to our sources, Lindsay spent her Saturday with her sister, Ali, and her brother, Michael Jr.

We're told Lindsay is glad she's not behind bars (for the moment) and is looking forward to appealing

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2011, 08:25:03 PM
Lindsay Lohan -- "Blindsided" By Jail Sentence
4/23/2011 4:20 PM PDT by TMZ Staff   

If you were shocked Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to jail yesterday, you're not alone -- sources close to LiLo tell us no one was more shocked than she was.

Lindsay was sentenced to 120 days in jail yesterday by Judge Stephanie Sautner she was bailed out of Lynwood Correctional Facility after spending five hours inside.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she was under the impression she'd be going home after the hearing ... and was "blindsided" when she got sentenced. We're told Lindsay described the situation as "ridiculous" and "f**ked up."

According to our sources, Lindsay spent her Saturday with her sister, Ali, and her brother, Michael Jr.

We're told Lindsay is glad she's not behind bars (for the moment) and is looking forward to appealing

Lock her ass up and throw away the damn key!

swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Is this one of those cases where it will take her killing someone with her irresponsible behavior before someone actually does something to get her off the streets??  vomit.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 24, 2011, 09:16:35 AM
Is this one of those cases where it will take her killing someone with her irresponsible behavior before someone actually does something to get her off the streets??  vomit.gif

I think so.  Even then she still may only get a slap on the wrist.

Homer

Maybe she thinks she is up for a role in the remake of "Caged Heat"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview