Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LINDSAY LOHAN I'm No 'Gypsy' Puncher

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

As usual Lindsay is claiming to be the victim again. rolleyes.gif

If the woman she punched was a psychic shouldn't she have seen the punch coming?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

LINDSAY LOHAN
I'm No 'Gypsy' Puncher
EXCLUSIVELindsay Lohan is adamant ... she did NOT punch that fortune teller at a NYC nightclub this week -- but she did call her the g-word ... because the fortune teller's buddies tried to steal Lindsay's purse.

Lindsay's telling friends ... Tiffany Mitchell approached her inside the club Avenue early Thursday morning to do a reading, but Lindsay turned her down -- then noticed Tiffany's friends crowding around her purse at a nearby table.

When Lindsay returned to her table, the people in Lindsay's group informed her that Tiffany's friends had swiped the purse -- a super expensive black leather Celine -- so Lindsay angrily confronted the fortune teller.

Lindsay has admitted calling Tiffany a "gypsy" but says she did not know the word is considered a slur.

As for hitting Tiffany -- Lindsay's totally denying that ... and feels she's the victim of yet another setup.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz2Dv27g5i6

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2012, 10:03:53 AM

If the woman she punched was a psychic shouldn't she have seen the punch coming?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

She did!  But the visionary clarity on the civil lawsuit was even better!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview