This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zumas revenge

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i doing an older mix and match badge where i need gap shots for it..can someone tell me what that is in this game..thank you

Squid

Gap shots are when you shoot a hole in the line of ... zuma balls... and get points in the line behind that one.  You have to let the line of balls advance enough so that there are two "parallel" lines of balls.  Good luck.

snap20

If anyone knows a lot about balls...it's Squid.  giggle2.gif diablo.gif

Squid

Squid

Mistyeyed

you can tell i never play this game,but with this weeks challenge,how are you suppose to get those fruit bonuses..thank you for the info everyone..

Yoming 2

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 22, 2013, 12:15:32 PM
you can tell i never play this game,but with this weeks challenge,how are you suppose to get those fruit bonuses..thank you for the info everyone..

Basically the fruit will appear behind your train of stones/balls. It makes a sound when it appears and you have to make a match in the train to create a gap, shoot through the gap and hit the fruit. 

S1lent

Greetings,
This is one of the few games I really enjoy playing.

S1lent

TheAngel

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 22, 2013, 12:15:32 PM

Use an auto!!!! those fruits are rotten hard to get on your own.

Squid

Those gaps close super fast.  You have to move quickly.  Auto.. this one is yours.

hotpinklovesofa

Yeah, I actually own the game on my PC laptop.  I haven't played in a while but I know I've gotten the fruit bonus a handful of times and I'm at an insanely high level.

Squid

I've been playing Zuma for 40 minutes, not a single fruit.  Any words of wisdom?

Johnny5

Quote from: Squid on July 24, 2013, 05:12:38 AM
I've been playing Zuma for 40 minutes, not a single fruit.  Any words of wisdom?

If there is only one line of balls in the way of the fruit, I would just rapid fire to get to the fruit. I would usually end up losing the game each time but would get at least 1 fruit each time I played. In this way I got the badge in a short time. I hope this helps.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

snowflower

topsecret.gif
I hear that, wait till you get to E1 W/bingo ... can't even get a full card ... they've really tweaked them ... ugh challenges this week!

Johnny5

Quote from: Squid on July 24, 2013, 11:27:51 AM
I've never even seen one piece of fruit.

How crazy.....I would see between 1 - 2 on every level, even though I couldn't get them all. I guess it just depends on dumb luck.....like most POGO games!!!!  panic button.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Quote from: Squid on July 24, 2013, 05:12:38 AM

Are you playing at level 1?  I've seen at least 2 pieces of fruit each game but my problem is that the auto/wireless is lagging so I've gotten 7 out of 17 so far and I've been playing for hours. I could kill at this game manually (way better than the auto) if it didn't lag so damn much. I'm going to try it on my Mac and see if I can get the fruit myself in a few shots.

Squid

Thanks, gang.  I got the Zuma badge.  I'm just plain stupid.  What I thought was a Christmas ornament was the fruit!  ROFL.

I was looking for raspberries, apples, etc on the zuma ball line.  What do I know?  LOL, feel free to call me stupid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview