This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOW..IT IS TRUE!!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

dancing16.gif    You can win free gems from Pogo...I just won 100 gems in Perfect Pair...Had the auto running  and came back to 100  free gems pop up...I never win anything in Pogo except useless wallpaper.... cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

snap20

Congrats! i think the most I've won is 16 gems. Once.

disneyland lady

You have me beat. I won 2 sets of 10 gems but last time was over 18 months ago. Congrats! I wish they would realize that winning gems is something that is in their best interest because we are going to use them at the site. More gems More Gems MORE GEMS!  turkey4.gif

gran2x2

I am still in shock.... hysterical.gif  something useful from Pogo...gotta be a first for me...

Squid

100 gems is a respectable amount, too!  You can actually do some stuff with those puppies!  LOL  Have fun, Gran.

MsMissy

Congrats! to you gran2x2. WTG   I myself have never won any. That's a good of gems you got.  tumbsup.gif

Golfer3166

Hey guys I'm new to the forum and just getting back to pogo after a long time off.

Is there any way to get discounts or codes to cut the membership cost down from the $39.99 a year.

Thanks.

Mayhem

Quote from: Golfer3166 on February 19, 2015, 01:00:13 PM
Hey guys I'm new to the forum and just getting back to pogo after a long time off.

Is there any way to get discounts or codes to cut the membership cost down from the $39.99 a year.

Thanks.

It's been a long time since Pogo had any specials on club memberships. The only option (I'm aware of) is by doing surveys and offers from peanut Labs.

http://www.pogo.com/surveys/surveysofferssubs.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Golfer3166

Thanks.

I'll just go ahead and pay the annual membership.

snowflower

topsecret.gif PSSSSSST ... you work for everything you get in Pogo ... and all the rest .. you pay for  lipsrsealed.gif

AustinBennett

Sponsorship offering free Pogo has virtually disappeared and the game-site just gets worse by the day. Members constantly complain about game issues. Many cannot even get into games for hours at a time. Pogo's move from Java to Flash has been a disaster as well, all because Pogo couldn't master the interaction of constant Java updates into it's format.I expect to see membership fall off greatly in the coming year. If it weren't for the friendships people have made playing the games, thousands would have left already. This includes myself.   rolleyes.gif

C~M

I am there until my Subway "Free" memberships I got run out. As for autos, the ones I purchased are from companies that no longer exist or BH (which may as well not exist)

Squid

I'm going to be with Pogo for quite a while... based on Scrabble/Subway winnings.  I know someone who has DECADES of membership lined up.  Pogo lost a fortune in membership dues with that contest.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview