This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mar 8 2015 CLUE SALE today only OMG!!!

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Something is up! Home page states sale (code CLUEDAYSAVE) is supposed to be 25% off and a limit of 10. I did it and here is what happened:

Get over there as QUICK as you can before they see the error and fix it. I saved 200 gems and it cost me.....NOTHING! Gonna go see if it works for a 2nd time (since it limited it to 10).

Update - I tried but you can only use the code once and only for 10 (if you use more you pay the 20 gems ea on the extras). I got this message when I tried to use it again: Your account has already reached the maximum times you can use this coupon.

Did I mention the discount is not 25% - I got 100%

Squid

TYVM, Dis!  You don't even want to know how many gems I saved...

Bobo

awesome, thanks for the heads up.

unfortunately I only had 85 gems so I got 4 episodes. Pogo only allowed me to use the coupon 1 time as well.

Yoming 2

I don't know what the deal was......I did not have any gems for either of my 2 accounts...............

I was able to get 7 Free Clues on 1 account and 6 Free ones on the other one.................Go figure.   I even tried gifting and was unable to because it said I had used the coupon.   

Oh well-- I checked and by golly I got the free episodes so I will cross myself, say Thank you Lord, and be satisfied.      beer11.gif    cheesy.gif

Sue

I was able to get for each account and I had them all gifted to my one account.

So I got 40 CLUE episodes for free. Thanks Yoming very much.

C~M

Thanks, got 10 on my second account and sent 10 to my second account from my main account.

Note that you must fill in who gets the episodes before you can apply the coupon.

snap20

Still worked! Thanks!

I couldn't use it on the newest ones....but the older ones worked fine.

raine56

I got 10 free episodes for all of my accounts and my friends 2.  We got 40 episodes all up.  Thats what I call a sale lmao.

disneyland lady

I even went in yesterday and took a screenprint of my gem transactions ..... to show the purchase of 10 MnMs for zero gems!

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 10, 2015, 06:03:01 AM
I even went in yesterday and took a screenprint of my gem transactions ..... to show the purchase of 10 MnMs for zero gems!

Exsqueeze me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview