This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Released 5 Flash Lite Games

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

These games are by other game developers and available only to Club Pogo members.
They are considered Lite because they do not have jackpot spins, ranks, tokens, or badges,
but they have chat.

First 5 are:

Alhambra Solitaire
Bouncing Letters
Chain Reaction
Dominoes
Gems Swap III

gigi

oh be still my heart..................they couldn't switch any of the java games because that would actually make sense.

gran2x2

No ranks/badges etc???? Then why play em...I don't get what the big deal is...... girl5.gif

MsMissy

I agree with gran, why did they put games that you cant win anything from playing them. hmmm 

S1lent

Greetings,
It's like playing "freecell" on my 286 computer.  Wow not many people will remember that old computer.  I think it ran DOS 3.1

All for now
S1lent

snowflower

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 20, 2015, 09:16:33 PM
Greetings,
It's like playing "freecell" on my 286 computer.  Wow not many people will remember that old computer.  I think it ran DOS 3.1

All for now
S1lent
huh.gif WOW I remember ... still got one here. Sits pretty...

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on May 22, 2015, 11:07:50 AM
  huh.gif WOW I remember ... still got one here. Sits pretty...
and about as useful as these new nothing games ...

C~M

Pogo released 8 more of these games:

Classic Mines
Gems Warfare
Greater Than Sudoku
Loop in the City
Martha Solitaire
Math Lines
Maze Solitaire
Poker Square

gran2x2

C~M

Pogo released 5 more:

Nine Men's Morris
Pile of Balls
Reversi
Sudoku X
Word Out

disneyland lady

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 20, 2015, 09:16:33 PM
Greetings,

All for now
S1lent

I still have my old Windows 3.1 disks (the little floppys) - it is 8 disks, although I think one is a recovery backup.  hysterical.gif

Squid

I have three boxes of the small (3.5 in.) floppy disks.  Is there anyone who still uses those things?  Can they be recycled?  I want to get rid of them but want to do it responsibly.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on June 16, 2015, 07:03:49 PM
I have three boxes of the small (3.5 in.) floppy disks.  Is there anyone who still uses those things?  Can they be recycled?  I want to get rid of them but want to do it responsibly.

Here in Canada they take them at the bottle exchange (as we call it) where they take batteries, etc..... Regular and Heavy Garbage pickup won't take any computer software or hardware here...

Squid

Thanks, Snowy!  I'll check with the battery recycle people.  That would be great if they accept them.

S1lent

WOW,

We have come a long way.  Just think what things will be like 20 years from now.  I'll not be around, but look how far we came.  First flight in 1900's then on the moon in 1960...and who knows.

All for now
S1lent

Off to watch auto play sparks...that game is slow

Squid

TheAngel

these games are so stupid imo.  it's obviously just easy money for EA games (am not saying 'pogo' because the original true pogo would never have just put other ppls copy cat games up w/o any badges or tokens)... some site must be paying them to put their games up like a type of advertising

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TheAngel on September 14, 2015, 02:08:25 PM
these games are so stupid imo.  it's obviously just easy money for EA games (am not saying 'pogo' because the original true pogo would never have just put other ppls copy cat games up w/o any badges or tokens)... some site must be paying them to put their games up like a type of advertising

It's like I said in another post regarding some other stupid game - these new releases take no imagination whatsoever. They're just the same games, recycled. With the exception of Tumble Tiles... that one's pretty unique to other Pogo games, IMO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview