Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Match and Merge ~ Coming Soon

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

It's a puzzler where you match tiles to create bigger tiles,
then slide the tiles around to form a larger tile called "Mini Mama" for big scores.
The game is made by Arkadium, who developed Tumble Tiles.

Screen Shot

Rank 10

Rank 20

Rank 30

Rank 40

Rank 50

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the info. I can't say I'm thrilled with objective, but it might end up being fun.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Is this another new gamne coming out too Pogo? it looks just like tumble tiles, but thanks for info ken.

Squid

I tried the game and don't really care for it.  I hope autos are created for this one.

snowflower

magnifier.gif  Hope there's an auto ... not sure I'll like this one .. had a similar desktop game

Stinkerbell

This reminds me more of Trizzle than Tumble Tiles. I love Trizzle.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 05, 2015, 09:01:47 AM
This reminds me more of Trizzle than Tumble Tiles.

At level 5, it really starts looking like Tumble Biles

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

TheAngel

finally tried it out... boooo! am not excited about this.... pogo must want to encourage auto use b/c that's the only way i'll get thru this one!!! 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TheAngel on October 06, 2015, 04:55:56 PM
finally tried it out... boooo! am not excited about this.... pogo must want to encourage auto use b/c that's the only way i'll get thru this one!!! 

Eventually, Pogo will have their own autos. Legal cheating!

Stinkerbell

MATCH AND MERGE IS HERE!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT ANOTHER GAME THAT'S JUST LIKE THE OTHERS THAT I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 08, 2015, 08:21:19 AM
MATCH AND MERGE IS HERE!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT ANOTHER GAME THAT'S JUST LIKE THE OTHERS THAT I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!
I bet I'll have you even more excited when I tell you that I am rank 2 in the game.  Yeah, that's right.... rank 2.

TheAngel

hysterical.gif giggle2.gif  dost i sense a wee bit o sarcasm there, stinker?  giggle2.gif  ty for the fyi but.... ack... am dreading this... maybe wait for a buddy! *crossing fingers*

Joe C

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

I Made Rank 10
By Hand

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TheAngel on October 08, 2015, 08:59:26 AM
    hysterical.gif giggle2.gif  dost i sense a wee bit o sarcasm there, stinker?  giggle2.gif  ty for the fyi but.... ack... am dreading this... maybe wait for a buddy! *crossing fingers*

It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. I played it by hand for a few hours last night. Started out really simple, then as I continued to play it got harder, but also more frustrating. But it took no time at all and I was ranked out.

Then the alarm went off and I woke up to find I was only at rank 5.  ;)

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 09, 2015, 08:28:32 AM
It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. I played it by hand for a few hours last night. Started out really simple, then as I continued to play it got harder, but also more frustrating. But it took no time at all and I was ranked out.

Then the alarm went off and I woke up to find I was only at rank 5.  ;)

hysterical.gif       hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview