Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Solitaire Gardens

Screenshots

The First Garden of Badges

How to Play
--------------
Make your way through different solitaire layouts to discover new and unique gardens.
Cultivate the proper tools to make things grow and bloom.
Earn Badges and garden items for completing every fifth level!
Show off your green thumb!
Plant your new garden items and make it your own.

Garden Progression:
-----------------------
Each flower bordering the garden represents a new and unique card layout.
If you have a favorite, you can always go back to that square at any time.
Earn Badges for completing yellow flowers.

Basic Game Play:
--------------------
Click on any card in the playing area that is one higher or lower than the match pile below.

Flower Power:
----------------
Every card you match without using the draw pile adds to your Flower Power Meter.
A 5-card streak will earn a 2x score multiplier.
A 10-card streak will give you a 3x score multiplier.

Multiplier Card:
-----------------
Find the multiplier card to boost your score on every subsequent match.

Watering Can and Thirsty Plant Cards:
-------------------------------------------
Some plant cards need extra love and require a watering can to unlock them.
Once all of the watering cans have been matched, the thirsty plant cards will become unlocked.

Shovels and Dirt Pile Cards:
--------------------------------
You'll have to clear out dirt piles to create space for your garden.
Match the all of the shovel cards to remove the dirt card blockers.

Vines:
-------
Sometimes stubborn vines can get out of hand in your gardens.
If you find a card with vines growing on it, you'll need to match that card twice.
The first match will remove the vine, and the second match will remove the card.

Stars:
-------
Stars are calculated on your score,
how many cards are left in your draw pile,
and how accurate you click on each card.

Power-Ups:
-------------
Hint: Reveal an available match.
Auto Play: Automatically play the next four available moves.
More Cards: Add more cards to the draw pile.
Undo: Undo your last move.
Wild: Allow any face-up card to be matched from the playing area.
Prune: Remove any card from the playing area.
Shuffle: Shuffle the cards in the playing area.
X-Ray: Reveal all face-down cards in the playing area.
Skip: Skip the current level.

Squid

This seems interesting to me on the surface.  I hope it retains my interest once it's released and actually played.  I love the badges.  The horticulturist in me thinks they're perty.  

MsMissy

I must say the badges are kinda cute, but do we need another Solitaire game. Pogo is forgetting , a lot of people don't cheat. IM terrible at winning Solitaire, but I will try out any new game. I think they must think everyone is young in pogo .  I can not afford to buy any cheats.   swear2.gif   lol

C~M

Squid

I played the first five levels by hand.  I didn't mis-click once.  Each level on which I got perfect scores on the other criteria, I got less than 100% on accuracy (which was 100%).  When I did worse on the other criteria, I got the 100% on accuracy.  Should I be suspicious?

C~M

All I can tell you is if you click on nothing it is a misclick as well, I think it will be almost impossible even with the powerups to get 3 stars on every level. I have finished the 60 levels and only have 125 stars.

Yoming 2

Well I see where BW is not offering an auto, but they will play the game for you at a very steep price................I for one don't like this.  I will be using the PB auto when it comes out.   El Stinko..... rolleyes.gif      swear2.gif      angry21.gif

C~M

It seems Pogo wants to close down the Pogo forums like this. Spike has been sending me a lot of Pogo mail lately:

gigi

Yep, I got my email from them too, that's a surprise since they never talk to me hahaha

Stinkerbell

I'm going to be honest here, Pogo has really lost its appeal. I want to be ranked out in all games, but the newer games are not at all fun or interesting. The only game I enjoy playing by hand is CLUE, but the rest? Not so much. If the auto makers start resorting to "we'll play it for you" tactics, I'm out. I won't play these wastes of time by hand.

TheAngel

havent posted in awhile but couldnt resist w/ this new game... at first was excited b/c a new actual Pogo game and not a copycat game. but now i am playing it and i am so sad and mad.  guess pogo is just about greed now b/c this is another game that they are forcing powerup purchases to MAYBE get 3 stars... that is very unfair and maddening!!!  girls18.gif  diablo.gif

raine56

I played the first game got three stars.  Second hand it insisted I use one of my three jokers to start.  I am presuming you have to buy more once the 3 are used so a bit RUDE!!  I left game and restarted the game but every single time it insists I use a joker.  Did this happen to anyone else?

TheAngel

yes raine... pogo is trying to force powerup use

raine56

I have to admit I am finding it very difficult to get three stars.  I do the hand quickly and accurately but get a low score and 2 1/2 stars Grr!!

TheAngel

b/c on the score screen it wants you to have lots of cards left over.... and have to use powerups to do it   no-no.gif

Mayhem

The PlayBuddy cheat is ready to go (initial release) - it will be updated again later this week.

http://www.playbuddy.com/solitairegardenscheat.php
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on March 08, 2016, 07:19:40 PM
The PlayBuddy cheat is ready to go (initial release) - it will be updated again later this week.

http://www.playbuddy.com/solitairegardenscheat.php

Thanks, Ken. I was waiting for this!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks, Ken!  I better get moving on this! xox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview