This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

It makes ridiculous mistakes, but I assume that'll be fixed in the update.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 09, 2016, 11:51:09 AM
It makes ridiculous mistakes, but I assume that'll be fixed in the update.

I'm glad some body else noticed the obvious.....and I hope it's fixed too....very frustrating.   rolleyes.gif

Squid

I'm generally impressed with PlayBuddy autos but this Solitaire Gardens auto is really bad.  Here's hoping the update is mucho better.

TheAngel

am happy to have a PB at all and we know it will be fixed b/c says so on its page so im sure it'll be up to snuff soon like all the other PBs cheesy.gif   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: TheAngel on March 10, 2016, 09:56:53 AM
am happy to have a PB at all and we know it will be fixed b/c says so on its page so im sure it'll be up to snuff soon like all the other PBs cheesy.gif   tumbsup.gif

That's what I like..... POSITIVITY!   Not like that growler on the other thread.   tumbsup.gif  giggle2.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
After looking in my "crystal-ball"...I see what POGO is going to do.  Most people can make it thru these 60 levels and get about 125 stars.  However, when the next 60 levels show up we might have to use the "power-ups" to earn our badges.  That will cost Gems...another way for POGO to make a buck.

But wait, I've been drinking wine and playing Solitaire Gardens...my "crystal-ball" is cloudy.

S1lent

Yoming 2

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 11, 2016, 05:44:14 PMMuch, Much, Much better... 

I agree it is much better but the accuracy is still pretty bad.  For every card it removes from the game board, it misfires once.  I'm getting about 50-70% on accuracy.  Also, there is an area at the top center of the game board that the auto doesn't seem to see.  It skips over that card frequently when it is free to be played. 

There is definitely progress, though.  :)

raine56

Playbuddy hasnt got a single game with three stars.  Definitely needs more work.  These hands are hard as the requirements for three stars are just almost impossible unless you use powerups.

MsMissy

I also downloaded the Trial period for PB, but it didn't win any 3 stars that's for sure& so I took it out after 2 hrs of playing as I seen it miss cards it should have played. It still needs more work for this cheat to play right. So ill just play by hand for now .  sad.gif

Squid

I got to the end but only have a handful of 3 stars.  I replayed any level that has less than 2 stars because.... well.... having less than 2 stars just offends me.  I have about 4 or five levels to go.  At this time I have 128 stars and I think I am rank 8.  More game boards are coming so keep your auto warmed up!  xoxox

Stinkerbell

Congrats! I've only let PLAYBUDDY's auto run and have finished with 114 stars. I, too, am offended by less than 3 stars on a level. It looks so unfinished. So chaotic. So...offensive.

Yoming 2

I gave up on trying to get the stars.............almost finished with all the levels......on one level I had 100% accuracy, and 14 cards left and I only got 2 stars--so phooey on the stars.
I really do think it's a way to sell the gems and keep the players hopes up.    Ain't gonna play their stupid game of buy me and hope to win.... swear2.gif

Squid

I'm pretty much giving up, too.  I'm not shooting for 3 stars, just 2 or more stars on each level.  I will rank up as new boards are introduced, it's that simple.  I am NOT buying any powerups and have not used any so far (except the intro tutorial when we all had to use one).

S1lent

Greetings,
Squid is so right...not gonna spend a ton of Gems on stars.

However, What should be a reasonable amount of stars for this level?  I have 131, 129, 123 and 123 on my 4 accounts...(two main and two dummy).

Its actually a fun game to play...better when I'm not drinking wine.

Shure whish Costco would stock "boxed" wine.

S1lent

TheAngel

msmissy are you getting 3 stars on all the levels playing by hand and are you using powerups to do it?  b/c i think i figured out the 3 stars.... you have to get lucky and get VERY long streak and MUST have LOTS of cards left over and HAVE to use a powerup in combination w/ all that perfectness....  am not surprised the buddy can't get 3 stars b/c I don't know anyone can w/o powerups.  greedy pogo... its so obvious.   swear2.gif  but i agree w/ ya'll and no way am buying into their PAY TO WIN game.   no-no.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
We might have to revisit getting 3 stars.  After trying to get 2 stars (which for me is difficult) I ended up with a total of 136.  But, I noticed my rank moved up to 9.   So is there more badges associated with rank and not just levels?

Thanks
S1lent

Yikes, I should have looked at that other site.  Says rank 10 badge at 150 stars.

OMG...Pogo is really after my Gems.

raine56

I have finished all levels and am also just trying to get 2 stars on all levels.  It isnt easy.  I still have 2 levels with one star and have played multiple times with no improvement. Sheesh.  Pogo thinks they can just gouge gems out of us.  I for one will be happy with an empty space in my badge album if they don't give us enough gardens to do it without buying P/U's.

S1lent

Greetings,
Well POGO (aka gem dealer) done got me sucked in.  Up to level 147...not the bad news...spent nearly 400 yes 400 gems buying power ups.  Once you spend one PU...you are committed to finishing the level.

I PROMISE TO STOP AT LEVEL 150...me thinks there is a badge there.

S1lent (one of POGO addicts)...oh I miss Breaking Bad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview