Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Tri-Peaks Solitaire HD : Clear 60 peaks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Yikes,
I went back to Solitaire Gardens and it was removed from my favorites. Moreover, it was removed from A to Z games.  Looked at second account...yup removed there.

swear2.gif
S1lent

Mayhem

Interesting .. the game has been removed. The link now just redirects back to the main pogo page.

http://www.pogo.com/games/solitairegardens
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 17, 2016, 01:28:26 AM
Interesting .. the game has been removed. The link now just redirects back to the main pogo page.

The game is not listed in the A-Z list either.

Possibilities...?

• They are tweaking the game in response to all the complaints on how impossible it is to get 3 stars
  • They are making it tougher in response to how quickly people reached the last level
  • It's just another Pogo snafu
  • They aren't even aware there's a problem

MsMissy

The Angel, I only got 3 stars in about 7 games & im playing by hand. also I have not bought ant powerups& im not going too. I tried Playbuddy cheats for about 2 hrs & it was terrible, so I took it out. If it cant get 3 stars, I might as well play myself. I also go over games & keep trying to get more then 1 & 1/2 stars. I believe it is a lot like Tri-Peaks, the more cards you can get rid of & keep in your deck when you win just  like you posted. also like a lot of you I didn't see Solitaire gardens on homepage this morning. wonder whats up with that game. Im sure it will be back though.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on March 17, 2016, 01:28:26 AM

It is there for me

Mayhem

I wonder what pogo was doing ... because the link didn't work before I headed off to bed.

TheAngel

ty for reply missy... i only have 3 3-stars so was wondering.   tumbsup.gif  btw i did notice that on my 1.5 stars i'd let the PB play it and it gets 2-2.5 (altho not always on 1st try)... so in case ya have that prob too. 

S1lent

Good news got to level 150 and a Rank 10 Badge

Bad news had to spend 484 gems (3 - 10 pack Wilds, 2 - 10 pack Prune and 1 - 25 pack Shuffles) of which I have 5, 6, & 17 Remaining.

So at 5.9995 cents per gem...$29.03 for one Badge.

This is not the way to go.  Best if we just go for and average of 2 stars for each level.

Once I started spending PU's...felt I was forced to finish it off.

S1lent

TheAngel

ouch silent... that's painful... i agree - i think i will just pay for my $9 PBs and be happy w/ rank 9   giggle2.gif  but it will be like mahjong escape i think... when next city (garden) comes out will get rank 10 badge right away.  but  beer11.gif on having your rank 10!   tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Help, I am addicted to this game.

Good news I got 164 stars...

Bad news I spent about a thousand gems (acutally closer to 640).

Pogo has me hooked.

Why am I so addicted (dumb me).

Where is my wine?

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 26, 2016, 03:46:52 PM
Help, I am addicted to this game.
Bad news I spent about a thousand gems (acutally closer to 640).
S1lent

You have fallen into their trap!  Muahahahaha

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 26, 2016, 03:53:32 PM
You have fallen into their trap!  Muahahahaha

Yep, I'm afraid so. It's a deep, dark abyss, this trap.

S1lent

Greetings,
  Sure wish the "stars" weren't so expensive (used most of my Gems)...got to 168.  The last few have cost me about 32 gems each (for 10 Wilds).

Actually, I love this game,

No Kids to give my money to so might as well donate some to POGO.

Yes, I have maxed out on this one
Ken aka S1lent

Squid

WTG, Silent.  I've only made it to rank 9.  Not buying the upgrades so I'll have to wait for another garden, I s'pose.

C~M

Next Solitaire Gardens Badges

C~M

Next Set ~ May 15th?

Squid

My garden is going to start to look cluttered.  They should offer a garden shed or a greenhouse to store the things you don't want in the garden

Mayhem

English Garden Part 3 is now available to play (60 more puzzles and 12 more badges).

S1lent

Darn,
Another GEM sucking game.  I did get to level with a total of 469 stars.  POGO is way smarter than me.

Yes they are
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview