PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 04:15:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25% Off Parlor Slots Coin Packs (Today Only)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I will never buy coins but I will forever love you for all you do!  cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

S1lent

Hi,
I purchased $55 worth of the coins to win zuma slots...I be a slow learner.  No discount was ever offered when they first came out.

S1lent

Squid

I don't buy coins but thank you, Mayhem.  You keep everyone abreast of what's available and going on.  xoxox

I've stockpiled for quite a bit of time and played the slots when the winnings were more generous.  I have enough coins for the next bucket slots game they come up with and for the challenges.  It's enough. 

Does anyone else feel like Pogo has its hands in his pockets for every little thing lately?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 21, 2016, 06:00:51 AM
Does anyone else feel like Pogo has its hands in his pockets for every little thing lately?

Yep! That's why I don't play the bucket slots dailies, nor will I ever do a weekly unless I have other badges to get, too. They'll get my coins eventually, but they'll have to work for them!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 21, 2016, 06:16:52 PM
Yep! That's why I don't play the bucket slots dailies, nor will I ever do a weekly unless I have other badges to get, too. They'll get my coins eventually, but they'll have to work for them!

I agree.  I have a Zuma Slots MnM badge to get but I'm waiting for a weekly challenge or when I get a PBA in the same game.  This way I can kill two (or more) birds with one stone.  <--- what an awful expression!  Who wants to kill birds!?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview