PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 02:42:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE Premium Badge Album

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering a FREE Premium Badge Album when you use promo code PBASEPFREE at checkout. This code can only be used once per account.

The promo code is valid through September 11th.

You can also receive 25% Off Premium Badge Albums over here : http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,47276.0.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I already have all the PBAs but you can use the code to gift it to someone else. I gifted one of the 86 gem ones to a friend! Do not know if these work on the free non-club member accts.

TheLastDodo

LittleFawn

Yoming 2

THANX FOR THE INFO

cheesy.gif    dancing16.gif     tumbsup.gif    cheerleading.gif   

PissedOffPumpkin

Chyeah. I bought the one (count 'em! one!) PBA that I didn't already own with the 25% off code, and an hour later they announced a freebie. Bahst'ds! Oh well. I messaged a friend and asked if she'd like one. I'm using their bloody freebie, one way or another!

Squid

I had all the PBAs so I gifted mine.  Nice way to spread the joy...

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

MsMissy

Stinkerbell

Does anyone need a PBA?  If so, PM me your Pogo User Name and I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow. First person to post here and then PM me, it's yours.It'll be coming from my Dad's account.

PissedOffPumpkin

Anyone know what this means? I'm trying to gift my hubby.

It's not a BOGOF, is it?

C~M

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on September 11, 2016, 01:21:42 AM
Anyone know what this means? I'm trying to gift my hubby.

It's not a BOGOF, is it?

You MUST choose a recipient first, lol, it had me too at first.

PissedOffPumpkin

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2016, 08:33:59 PM
Does anyone need a PBA?  If so, PM me your Pogo User Name and I'll gift it tonight or tomorrow. First person to post here and then PM me, it's yours.It'll be coming from my Dad's account.
Always so generous!  I'll leave it to someone else to claim this but, if no one does, Stinky, I will take it for my alternate account.  I hope someone who needs it for their primary account, gets it, though.   xoxoxox

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 11, 2016, 07:35:47 AM
  Always so generous!  I'll leave it to someone else to claim this but, if no one does, Stinky, I will take it for my alternate account.  I hope someone who needs it for their primary account, gets it, though.   xoxoxox

Time's running out.... Seems as though everyone has all they need.

Squid

I'll send you a PM.  If no one else claims it, feel free to send my way!  It is my alternate account so I hope someone else contacts you. :) <3

Squid

Many thanks for your generosity, my friend, PBA received. <3

Stinkerbell

I still have one left to gift. It'll come from my dad's account. If I haven't heard from someone else by this evening, you can have it, too, Squid.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview