Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bath & Body Works: Free $14 Item with Any $10 Purchase

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Any of you shop at Both & Body Works?

Right now you can pick up a free item of your choice (up to a $14 value) with any $10 purchase when you use code REINDEER at checkout. This code is valid through November 23rd.

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/

I wasn't sure if I should post this or not - but I figured if some of you were going to buy something on there anyways, might as well get a freebie while you're at it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Ken! I love BBW!

ETA: I really only buy their hand soaps, which are on sale right now 6 for $24. The bummer is, though, when I enter the code after adding a $12 candle the default is to remove the cheapest item and that's a hand soap and that means I lose the 6 for $24 and they end up being $38.  Still, if anyone wants a 3 wick candle you can get 2, and 1 ends up being free with the code. Their candles are wonderful!

Shipping is coming up at $5.99. I don't see a free shipping with a minimum purchase anywhere.

Mayhem

Yeah, I don't see any free shipping with X purchase anywhere either .. which is weird. I tried adding $50 worth of products and the shipping charge is still there.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview