Greetings,
Is POGO down/extremely slow today?

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

Quote from Pogo

"Attention – Games Down
Hi there Pogo-land,

Due to some technical difficulties out there on the Internet, a number of Pogo games are currently unavailable. I will keep you all updated when this situation resolves itself. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Pogo_Llama"

LittleFawn

Also badge count for me is off. Pogo seems wacky today.

catfancie

The problems today on Pogo is from an outside source and not really Pogo's fault.

And I Quote "What's happening is the Amazon Web Service S3 (cloud-based web storage) is having some issues right now. The S3 outage is due to "high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1," according to Amazon's AWS service health dashboard, which is where the company also says it's working on "remediating the issue," without initially revealing any further details. Even though it says EAST-1, it is affecting websites all over the US."

gigi

there is really no excuse for Pogo to have all these issues when EVERY OTHER game site I visit has NEVER had issues........... and I don't pay membership fees for them.  Totally unacceptable

catfancie

Actually this time it's not Pogo who is causing it. 

C~M

I noticed Stats on the mini heads under a game window now as well. If that is new, it could be Pogo's fault.

Mayhem

Quote from: catfancie on February 28, 2017, 12:12:09 PM
The problems today on Pogo is from an outside source and not really Pogo's fault.

And I Quote "What's happening is the Amazon Web Service S3 (cloud-based web storage) is having some issues right now. The S3 outage is due to "high error rates with S3 in US-EAST-1," according to Amazon's AWS service health dashboard, which is where the company also says it's working on "remediating the issue," without initially revealing any further details. Even though it says EAST-1, it is affecting websites all over the US."

Here is the live status page if anyone cares to follow what's going on. Lots of servers still in the yellow and red.

https://status.aws.amazon.com/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

LittleFawn

Badge count for me is still off. Hopefully it will resolve itself. Glad to know what the issue is.

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview