This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Solitaire Gardens part 3 released

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

girls18.gif   time to be frustrated again, and again and    swear2.gif

A new level is now available in Solitaire Gardens.

The Fairy Tale Garden Part 3 is now available to play, bringing 60 more puzzles and 12 more badges, plus 1 new Happiness badge!   

hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif 

catfancie

LittleFawn

mycatownsme

Oh boy, I hope I stop at Part 3 in Fairy Garden. I need to see the badges to help me make up my mind. Harvesting the seeds are so time consuming and I get up to thrity thousand and when I use them that graph hardly moves at all.
Maybe there is a tip to making the graph move more. I only get the 500 seed items.
Does anyone know if that graph moves more if I were to get the 2000 or more items?
I need to see what the badges are like on Part 3. Thanks for the info.

Squid

The graph will move slower if you buy items worth more than 500 seeds.  It took me 24,000 seeds (buying 500 seed items) to get that final Fairyland Happiness badge.  I had 50K seeds and now have 26K.  Then I start playing the 3rd garden to replenish.  I hope this helps.

mycatownsme

Yes, this helps a lot. I'm going to continue to use the 500 seed items.
I have lots of the flowers the almost completely cover my little garden.
Those and the square stones pieces that I use to make sidewalk looking walks to go from little cottage to another.
Thanks Squid for your help. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on March 17, 2017, 07:21:26 AM
Yes, this helps a lot. I'm going to continue to use the 500 seed items.
I have lots of the flowers the almost completely cover my little garden.
Those and the square stones pieces that I use to make sidewalk looking walks to go from little cottage to another.
Thanks Squid for your help. tumbsup.gif
Happy to help!   love33.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview