This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Posting in the evil "official" forum

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

Hiya guys. I'm still somewhat on hiatus as I deal with some personal ick. I have to share this with you, though.

One or more of the moderators in the official forum has been deleting everything I post. After a "Ditto," and absolutely nothing else, was deleted, I got majorly pissed off (one does not want to piss off a pumpkin!). I finally went to the EA help page and complained.

First I get the usual, "We're very sorry ..." yadda-yadda-yadda and how to mute problem players (um, huh?) and was informed they have closed my case. No. No, you have not. I went back in and reopened the case and kinda yelled at 'em about it. More apologies and a promise to keep my case open.

So now I start posting one thing every day, and taking a screen shot of the post. Each day I check the forum, yes, I am deleted, and I attach the screen shot to my case. I didn't add any comments - just attached the file each day.

This is day five. Yesterday's post was not deleted. I still don't trust 'em, so I posted and screen-shotted again, and will continue doing this until next Sunday, just to give it a week, before closing the case. But here's the really interesting thing.

I was just playing a game, and I won 20 gems on the jackpot spin. Yes, this has happened before. Not unusual. Next game, worthless tokens, of course. Next game I win 50 gems. They just gave me 70 gems, two games apart. Does Pogo have control over who wins what? I'm thinking this is quite possible.

So yeah - any of you getting your posts deleted? Complain. Loudly. And I hope they can see who's deleted what, because someone needs to be in BIG trouble. Bahst'ds.

Going back into my hidey-hole now. I'll be back when things settle a bit.  hi11.gif

Squid

Thanks for the heads up, pump.  Mine get deleted, too.  I hope you enjoy the gems!  That's almost enough for a LE badge!  Good for you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview