Main Menu

Pogo is down

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Oops, something is not right...

Web Page Error
Explanation:
The web page couldn't be shown because of an internal error.

How to Fix the Problem:
Unfortunately, since you have encountered this error because of some server problem on our end, there's really nothing you can do at this time to correct the problem. Your best bet is to try again later.

C~M

yes, maintenance time, lol

I was in Poppit Bingo playing and got the error saving progress crap and now I can't log in, but I am always logged in... Stupid Pogo.

Squid

I didn't even think of maintenance because they had maintenance twice last week and it isn't the usual maintenance message.    Don't they know I'm trying to make progress!?   giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on July 04, 2017, 03:15:59 AM
I didn't even think of maintenance because they had maintenance twice last week and it isn't the usual maintenance message.    Don't they know I'm trying to make progress!?   giggle2.gif

Squiddy....you should know by now that you and Pogo have different understandings of what the word " progress " really is............. giggle2.gif.......

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 04, 2017, 04:53:02 AM
Squiddy....you should know by now that you and Pogo have different understandings of what the word " progress " really is............. giggle2.gif.......
Ya got that right, Yoming!  dancing16.gif

AustinBennett

Never heard of a site being down so often for maintenance. Between scheduled and unscheduled downtime, only an old bus comes to mind.   cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: AustinBennett on July 05, 2017, 02:36:11 AM
Never heard of a site being down so often for maintenance. Between scheduled and unscheduled downtime, only an old bus comes to mind.   cheesy.gif

Ain't that the truth.

Squid

gigi

Quote from: AustinBennett on July 05, 2017, 02:36:11 AM
I've been wondering that my self and have often written that no other game site does this

C~M

Looks like they are down again just like before!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

not for me, I was there earlier and left for a bit and went back and it wants me to log in, which I never have to log in, I stay logged in. When I log in I get that server error crap!

Stinkerbell

gigi

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 09, 2017, 08:52:13 PM
not for me, I was there earlier and left for a bit and went back and it wants me to log in, which I never have to log in, I stay logged in. When I log in I get that server error crap!
me too, get the same long in message then error message.  How in the world do they expect me to run my auto all night if I can't get in no-no.gif

C~M

Quote from: gigi on July 09, 2017, 09:07:27 PM
me too, get the same long in message then error message.  How in the world do they expect me to run my auto all night if I can't get in no-no.gif

Glad to hear that it isn't just me.

gigi

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 09, 2017, 09:08:38 PM
Glad to hear that it isn't just me.
I can get in on explorer, but BW auto runs for crap on that browser

C~M

At least I can watch the BB19 feeds while Pogo is sucking, lol

AustinBennett

Quote from: gigi on July 09, 2017, 09:07:27 PM
  How in the world do they expect me to run my auto all night if I can't get in no-no.gif
Yeah, they keep this up they're gonna lose lots of auto players.   swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview