This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

9,000 Free Pogo Tokens (Aug 10)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Tx~  I'm going to have to make IE my default browser... nothing works in chrome anymore.   6_6.gif

ETA:  Poppit didn't give me any tokens, tried twice.  No problem...

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 10, 2017, 03:39:31 AM
Tx~  I'm going to have to make IE my default browser... nothing works in chrome anymore.   6_6.gif

ETA:  Poppit didn't give me any tokens, tried twice.  No problem...

Squid, I was also having that problem, clicking on the red x at the far right of the address line was a temporary fix for that game, but someone posted this.  I hope I can get it posted here - I haven't tried copy and paste, but here goes...........found this is Pogo's forum
CAGal1950 wrote:
Yes, Chrome is blocking Flash. You will need to enable it.
This is also a fix for Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit)

CAGal1950 wrote:Chrome Version 59.0.3071.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) has made some changes to how we get to view Flash games on Pogo. It forces us to constantly have to "Allow" Flash games to load. I have found a workaround for this annoying issue.
CAGal1950 wrote:
Yes, Chrome is blocking Flash. You will need to enable it.
This is also a fix for Chrome Version 60.0.3112.78 (Official Build) (64-bit)

CAGal1950 wrote:Chrome Version 59.0.3071.86 (Official Build) (64-bit) has made some changes to how we get to view Flash games on Pogo. It forces us to constantly have to "Allow" Flash games to load. I have found a workaround for this annoying issue.

Type the following in your Chrome Url Box: chrome://flags
Scroll down until you find:
Run all flash content when Flash setting is set to "Allow"
It will have a box with "Default" in it.
You want to change that to "Enabled"
Then relaunch Chrome.
You will no longer see the red box in the end of the url box (next to the Favorites Star) and you will no longer have to "allow" each time you load a Flash game.

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE NOT COMPUTER SAVVY ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THIS WORKAROUND, ASK SOMEONE WHO IS TO DO IT FOR YOU.

gigi

Squid

Gigi - thank you.  I followed your instructions and relaunched.  I hope it works!  Thanks so much for posting this.  MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!  xoxox

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 11, 2017, 03:32:00 AM
Gigi - thank you.  I followed your instructions and relaunched.  I hope it works!  Thanks so much for posting this.  MY FINGERS ARE CROSSED!  xoxox

it worked for me.  Please let me know if you have any luck with it

Squid

It appears to have worked.  I only tried one game that I was having trouble with and it worked.  THANKS!   I'll post here if anything interesting or weird happens.  xoxox

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview