This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Site-Wide Challenge for Pogo's 18th Birthday

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo will be celebrating it's 18th Birthday by having a site-wide challenge for Club Pogo members from August 28th through September 1st.

Balloonado Escape Badge
Win 500,000 Poppit! Party, Poppit! Bingo and Mahjong Escape gift challenges between August 28th and September 1st with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn the badge.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Squid

thank you!  Lots of Site-wides lately.  Marathons, too.

catfancie

Mayhem

I'm not sure if it's a typo or not, but it appears the start date for this site-wide challenge has changed to this Saturday, August 26th (not 28th).

Mayhem

Ok, it was a typo. The challenge starts on the 28th.

QuoteComing Monday: New Site-Wide Challenge

In honor of Pogo's big 18th birthday, we're launching a celebratory Site-Wide Challenge that'll have Club Pogo Members racing to earn new Badges together across three Pogo games. Don't worry—we'll supply the Badges! Keep your eyes peeled for some new gifts coming your way.

18 years is a milestone we could never have reached without amazing members like you! We hope to see you gaming up a storm with us in the Site-Wide Challenge.

The action kicks off on Monday. See you there!

Squid

This might be easier to accomplish with Poppit Bingo included in the games....  We'll see.  Tx!

Mayhem

Squid

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

Do we have time to wait and do ME on the day it comes out?

Squid

I'm going to say no.  The site wide goes until 9/1 and that's the day the next ME comes out (i think).  Too close for comfort for this gal.  Besides... the badges for the site wide are so easy to get with Uncle Otto. 

Squid

The Balloonado Badge should now be in your Special Edition Album.

Mayhem