PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 06:28:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire beta released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

OldTurtle

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on January 03, 2005, 11:51:49 PM
I get the error also.  Why do you guys put these autos out and they dont work right.  This one is really bad. 
This is worse than bad.  Bob - you should be ashamed of yourself for putiing this out.

Lady Golden Eagle

Hi everyone the program for beta is great, mine just ran out  lol. Going to use up hubby's next.
Oscar need code please.  lol   O0 O0   >:D Always trust Badgehelp, they are right on things.   O0  >:D 

OldTurtle

I know I will proably be banned for the above comment, but someone needs to point out the the emperor has no clothes!  Sucking up shamelessly is rewarded with free autos, and honest criticism results in being banned.

OldTurtle

Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 04, 2005, 12:16:11 AM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 04, 2005, 12:14:53 AM
Yeah, what she said...

Do you want to see what we are working on or not? No, ok, go back to doing it yourself.

Oscar, I wuv ya! You work so hard... Just remember there are mor pros than cons. (not counting the ex cons LMAO)

Anyone ever suspect that dream faerie is really Bob posting himself?

El Barto

Is this going to be a guaranteed sale like matchmaker? Since the shareware only lasts about 30 seconds I was unable to completely test it out to see if I like it!!!

Lady Golden Eagle

This is a shame the attirude of some people in here about the auto. Everyone worked hard to get it out and mine works just fine in Netscape. It's a beta and I couldn't win the games as fast as the auto does, plus I don't like to game. In my opinion if you don't
like the auto then do it by hand. And no I am not Bob in disquise   ;D. What you forget is that you all were the ones who pushed
for the programs release, and now complain before they even have a chance to work all the bugs out. This has just gotten out of hand. Some people just can't be please no matter what one does.  >:D

TheDevilMadeMeDoIt

BadgeHelpOscar

Quote from: someonecoolio on January 04, 2005, 01:46:57 AM
I hope this helps

My system:
Dell
P4 (400FSB) 1.6GHz
256MB RAM
20GB HDD
10/100 cat 5e network through cable modem (brighthouse networks)
Windows XP Pro

tried it on Netscape 7.2 (using Sun Java) and Mozilla FireFox browser (uses same Java plug-in) and it lagged the machine hard.  I tried these first because of the complaints of IE.

Switched to IE6.0 and it worked fine at first (except only letting me play on easy - that's already been mentioned)

After 4 or 5 minutes, it started to try to place a fresh '7' on another 7 it just took from that pile (as if it didn't think it was successful on the first attempt).  Lagged a little, then hit 'new game.'

All in all, I like this prog.  Thank you.

P.S. - this is my first post, but I've been reading for a couple months.  Thanks for your work guys.

This is a perfect post for tech support. This user is telling me OS used, browser used, and what exactly happened. This is the sort of thing I need.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

mar

bob@pogopal

Quote from: OldTurtle on January 04, 2005, 09:18:59 AM
Quote from: fancyfreefeet on January 03, 2005, 11:51:49 PM
I get the error also.  Why do you guys put these autos out and they dont work right.  This one is really bad. 
This is worse than bad.  Bob - you should be ashamed of yourself for putiing this out.

Why on earth should I feel any shame about another programmer's product?

bob@pogopal

Quote from: OldTurtle on January 04, 2005, 09:25:49 AM
Quote from: Dream Faerie on January 04, 2005, 12:16:11 AM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 04, 2005, 12:14:53 AM
Yeah, what she said...

Do you want to see what we are working on or not? No, ok, go back to doing it yourself.

Oscar, I wuv ya! You work so hard... Just remember there are mor pros than cons. (not counting the ex cons LMAO)

Anyone ever suspect that dream faerie is really Bob posting himself?

OldTurtle, stop braying so.

BadgeHelpOscar

Why do a lot of people assume that everything released by BadgeHelp is written by Bob?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

laceyspuppies

i aggree with you bob

Mayhem

First of all .. this is not Bob's product!

Some of you need to look up the word "Beta" in the dictionary .. hell, I'll do it for you.

beta:

Pre-release version of a new software program still in development, which is handed out to users for testing.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Santa69

Quote from: Mayhem on January 04, 2005, 11:52:29 AM
First of all .. this is not Bob's product!

Some of you need to look up the word "Beta" in the dictionary .. hell, I'll do it for you.

beta:

Pre-release version of a new software program still in development, which is handed out to users for testing.

Amen,  I swear sometimes people can't or don't read

oletimer2000

i am getting this error

the perimeter is incorrect
the pixel format is invalid

so should i go higher in pixel i am doing 16 color hi-bit...
and what is the perimeter?
thanks

admin

I would guess that you have to be in 32 bit.

IndianLover

The members who are giving the programmers should be ashamed of themselves for making rude comments... Afterall all it was the members that kept pushing for the auto to come out for this game. They did and there has only been havoc from a couple of members. If you don't like it don't use it. Administration is great and they will get it fixed within time. I by all means am not trying to be rude Old Turtle have you ever written a program???

Mayhem

I've made 6 "helpers" in the past and believe me, it's tough ... I can't imagine what its like to write a whole auto  :-\
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

IndianLover

Okee dokee confusion over here, i downloaded the trial for spider, it didn't say anything about register, but anyway i have ?

Why is it giving me error stating open in spider brower what am i doing wrong, after all  the only other one i tried was that dreadul fu one (not sure if i can say full name) so i still new at this please help thanks a bunch.

or was i suppose to do this in technical help ohhh my lord i have to get use to this, lmao

Homer

IndianLover, I'm not sure what your problem is. Could you please explain again?

Never mind. saw your other post. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!