PlayBuddy
April 26, 2024, 09:43:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider Solitaire beta released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

kazandchip

As soon as I opened this auto up it had expired, but as it is in beta, I am not worried at all as I have never ever had a problem with a product.I can be patient, the spider solitaire will still be there
Thank you

BadgeHelpOscar

For all of you that had your beta time cut short, the next release WILL RESET THE SHAREWARE. We are working on it and it should be done either today or tomorrow.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

IndianLover

tyvm Oscar all your help is greatly appreciated to us addicts lol

SmoothFox

Quote from: Scarlett on January 04, 2005, 02:05:14 AM
Got it! Registered it!  Yes, it's got  some issues, but hey it's new.  Can't wait for the updates:)  Great work! 
Any advice what settings work best on the beta version?   Click Speed and look ahead?  Thanks again.

I am not sure what those different options were for so I figured I would not screw with them.  BUT I love having an auto for it even if it is very very slow.

THANKS !!!!! programmers

Jose

I downloaded the trial, restarted it 3 times, and never got it to work, tells me my trial period has expired.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, to pay or not to pay, lmao, chit happens, but why me? That happened with one of the other newer ones too! I dont get it, but hugs any ways, and happy new year oscar!

fuzzyferrets

my autos works fine for me hope you can get yours working

BadgeHelpOscar

There will be a new beta version released within the hour. All trials will be reset so you can try it
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Beta 1.2 version has now been released. It will RESET YOUR SHAREWARE. So if you didn't get to properly test the first one, here you go. If you already registered and the original beta works good for you, don't bother downloading this one. If you are getting Card Error messages and it is stopping, Run the fighter again and before it starts, click the Click Speed down one notch and try it again. Default click speed is 7. Run the fighter first, change the speed and then get your game up.

realmanonlyone

I'm still having problem with my download and it's talking about my scripe engine?
Do this have anything to do with my java in anyway?

Please help! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

someonecoolio

tried the second beta - works great in IE (had to down click speed to 6)

freezes up mozilla and NS - taskmanager reports CPU usage (P4 1.6 GHz) as 100% and page file slowly creeps up when frozen.  It freezes after the "thinking" bar blinks about 5 or 6 times.

Again, my firefox and netscape use the same java plug-in, so I'm sure the lagging is related.

Doesn't matter to me - I use IE most of the time anyway (only got the other two browsers so I can be 3 out of 4 hands in high stakes poker).

Thanks for this prog -- I think it's working well.

pogoluvr

Hey....I tried Spider again.....Works fine......I have to run it at a lower speed but it is working..I haven't gotten any "JSTRING" pop-ups.

Thanks Alot......Keep up the GREAT work.      O0 O0 O0

IndianLover

Great Job guys on getting it fixed, yes i also have to play on 7, it did give me error (speed to fast) but i will try again later) is there any reason it wants to only play on easy, i did change to hard, but it changed itself back to easy????? tks again

realmanonlyone

I'm still having Spider Problem please help me :( >:( :( >:( :D
This is what it'SPIDERFIGHTER caused an exception eedfadeH in module SPIDERFIGHTER.EXE at 0167:00426894.
Registers:
EAX=0459a7dc CS=0167 EIP=00426894 EFLGS=00000216
EBX=00000057 SS=016f ESP=0489f8b4 EBP=0489f9e4
ECX=00000002 DS=016f ESI=0489fb18 FS=3a77
EDX=00426894 ES=016f EDI=045aa194 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
eb 05 e8 29 ff ff ff 33 c0 5a 59 59 64 89 10 68
Stack dump:
00426894 0459a7dc 00000057 0489fb18 045aa194 0489f9e4 0489f8d0 0489f9f4 0046d744 0489f9e4 00000000 00000000 20656854 61726170 6574656d 73692072 s saying?

BadgeHelpOscar

IndianLover

BadgeHelpOscar

realman....although it's good advice for anyone that has troubles from the get go

realmanonlyone

My problem now is that it's say my pixel format is invalid and my parameter is incorrect?So how do I go by fixing that if I can. :)

BadgeHelpOscar

realmanonlyone

I'm running Windows 98 on my computer and I was wondering how do I setup my pixel and parameter for this download?