This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies

Started by StephensGirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

StephensGirl

does anyone know exactly when the squelchies game will have their new ranks??  Im new here and love ya all ! O0

smiles29

no i dont but i wish they would hurry up and do that so i can get them badges!  8)

STEPHNMARVIN

From what I have seen on another board, the game will be out on Tuesday May 10th.  And there are 50 ranks, 5 badges, which you can read on the coming soon page on pogo.  But you will get your badges by the # of waves completed, and your badges are awarded at rank 3, 10, 20 ,33 & 50.  Not sure how much of this is true, but I know this place has been correct more times than alot of others.

Steph O0

Guardian Angel

Quote from: StephensGirl on May 06, 2005, 10:15:52 AM
does anyone know exactly when the squelchies game will have their new ranks?? Im new here and love ya all ! O0

Only Pogo knows for sure

Agent Jones

I'm excited for them :) I'm guilty of loving that game - even if it is quite redundant. Are they going to be changing the game as well, maybe the graphics or something? Or just adding ranks and badges?

Agent Jones

I sort of hope they change the graphics some. Just for a change of scenery :)

Adacia

It looks the same for the most part. There's a pic on ss of a dolphin over the bonus clam. That is likely a rank and will change as you rank up. Who knows, maybe it will have themes like poppit.

Jeffer

Pogo promises some new upgrades... Check their news for the non specific details.   As far as the date, who knows?  Remember the speculation about lottso went on for nearly 2 months....

And of course 10.7 seconds after the new game is released, the question will be:  "When is the auto coming out?"  ;D

eajcfoots

well, theres gotta be an auto for that one pls.................... :( :D.........LOL

Agent Jones

I think that'll probably be one I play mostly on my own. Until it gets to the point where you have to get seven billion waves til the next rank, then maybe I'll just run an auto overnight.  ;D

mrcopyrightuk

And of course 10.7 seconds after the new game is released, the question will be:  "When is the auto coming out?"  ;D

that long usually they are quicker than that lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview