This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dominoe's Challenge question

Started by tvc,

Previous topic - Next topic

tvc

Do you think it will be possible to quit the game after my partner gets 15 points ?? Thank you for any suggestions and or help

tvc

Thank you very much and I really miss seeing that cute doggy avatar u had on here. What a sweetheart!

christina

What you can do is play with a friend if you can, and set the timer. When you have 15, your friend just lets the timer run out. Then you select that you don't want to extend the time, and you win. If your friend scores by accident, just get 15 more than them. I found someone who was nice enough to help me do it this way.

homelessdog

Oh that is a good tip.   Too bad I spent an hour and a half playing against the computer already to get it.

smiles29

Quote from: christina on May 18, 2005, 11:02:08 PM
What you can do is play with a friend if you can, and set the timer. When you have 15, your friend just lets the timer run out. Then you select that you don't want to extend the time, and you win. If your friend scores by accident, just get 15 more than them. I found someone who was nice enough to help me do it this way.

ty for the tip.  to bad i already had my badge in it but it did help me in helping a friend with hers tho.   O0 O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview