PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 10:15:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

POGO-PAL FOR MAC????

Started by laxbro2k,

Previous topic - Next topic

laxbro2k

You know what, I really dont care what you think. Alright? Any comment you make is just some random grouping of letters to me. So say what you want. You can be happy. Ill ignore it. I can be happy.

Element

hmm, well im sorry you feel that way.. i cant help it that im straight foward and that i dont like hiding what i think.

TonySoprano

Had the same problem here. To fix it I bought an HP Pavilion. Good luck

TonySoprano

To correct your earlier statements about this being a crappy website, this is the best website I have seen in a long time, and very user friendly. Don't come if ya don't like it   :o

I R 1337

Isn't there some sort of an emulator? like they have for Linux and Windows. WINE is an emulator for Linux so maybe you could find an emulator some where out there?

fatkid

Virtual PC... Which is a peace of crap... The problem with it is, your system idle processes alway use up 99% of your processor when you aren't using it... So when you run VirtualPC you now have your MacOS running idle processes at 99% of the processor's speed, and then your VirtualPC WindowsOS is trying to use 99% of the processor as well... So it causes ALOT of speed and processing problems...  From what I understand, emulation works almost flawlessly, its just a matter of speed (also VPC doesn't work for the new Mac G5s; as Microsoft owns VPC and isn't putting out an update just yet)...

As for WINE, I've used in on Lindows, RedHat, and few other varieties of Linux... It worked so-so, but nothing to write home to Mom about...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview