PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 03:04:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grand theft auto -San Andreas

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be buying the new GTA and who is against that game

Buying Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
11 (73.3%)
Played Gta and did not like it
0 (0%)
Is against the GTA series
2 (13.3%)
No opinion
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Homer

I would not have to edit things if people posted properly and responsibly. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

ronandamee1

Can we talk about the topic. there are four useless posts on this page. if there is a problem with something..big avatars...bad language...or whatever why dont u keep it to yourself. or pm the admin to ask why he edited. u are wastin everyone's time. ty

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

i also like on vice city how you get money from all ur businesses

wutupkid

i hope that they have the same features like buying businesses and safe houses in san andreas as they have now in vice city.

Element

im sure they will cause they'll be disappointing alot of people if they dont  8)

ronandamee1

I have been playin grand theft since it came out and you had that tiny guy and the horrible cars. When you jacked someone he would say"a----hole". The game has gotten better and better since then. Rockstar games really improved that game and took the series to a new level of gaming. This one should be the better. Please take the time and vote.

Element

ive never played any oth GTA's other than the 3rd and vice city...but thats what i keep hearing is that they have totally improved  8)

ronandamee1

you should keep your eyes out for one of the older versions element. you can probably pick one up at a used store of 5 or 10 dollars and it is definitely worth it. just a thought.

Element

yea i just might buy one just for the heck of it..lol

comon Fatkid vote so the percintage will change LOL j/k  :P

fatkid

:D  That's why I wasn't going to vote... Was just gonna let the animals to their vices...  ::)  I knew everyone was waiting for that 1 vote against...

ronandamee1

How can anyone be against a game where you can pick up a hooker.......have her do you.....and the beat her in the head with a f'n baseball bat to get your 50 dollars back!!!!! :-X  cum onn.. I think you are just being different to be different. You probably play every night.lol

wutupkid

found some new screenshots from GTA: San Andreas. looks like enemy gangs can do drive-bys on each other and you. the game looks great, so far. im looking forward to stealing that car in the background come october.  :D

ImRicherThanUAll

Scince we are back on the topic lol i just turned the PS2 on and started killing cops in grand theft auto 3
well the military had to muck with my ****in fun ... lol had to put lower wanted level cheat in... i like the money cheat for this gam e lol i maxed out all the money that u can get....

Maelstrom

I'll definitely be getting it, but probably later. Mostly because I'm a half-life fan, and saving my money for the sequel.

Homer

I R 1337

Homer

If you stop your car next to one she will get in and well.....once the car starts rocking don't come knockin. ;)

I think you might have to be in an alley or secluded street for it to work.

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview