PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 08:05:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Outbox...

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

does all of our messages automatically get deleted now in our outboxes?  :o

Mustang

Now, there is the option to save messages you select in your outbox.  Otherwise you are SOL and it keeps the databse cleaner :)

Element

Ahhh yes now i see the personal message settings  8)

Mustang

Yep, and that is one of the things that is way cool with SMF... It really keeps just the bare necessities.  I am glad Pcheats and Mayhem decided it was time to upgrade.   ;D

Also, just to mention (under this little area box where you type when you are compiling your post, there are "Additional Options" that expand if ya click on it) and they are also pretty cool

Notify of replies
Return to this topic
Dont use smileys

And Lock topic if you are the starter of the topic (as long as the admins leave that option enabled to where the start can lock his/her topic he/she started)

Element

QuoteAnd Lock topic if you are the starter of the topic (as long as the admins leave that option enabled to where the start can lock his/her topic he/she started)

wow, thats alot of power..some people might go on power trips lol  ;D i do personally think that only admins and mods should have that ability..  :-X hopfully it doesnt get out of hand with people locking their own topics  ::)

Element

hey i see where your talking about jeff but i think the admins took out the "lock topic" option...

James M

admin

Quote from: DJ on April 11, 2004, 03:28:31 AM
Is there any way to put the PM information back on top of the forum? I have to scroll down now to see if I have any, plus the font size is very small compaired to what it used to be. That's really the only thing I don't like about the new look, every thing else looks great.  :)

Actually, it is at the top of the forum still. (But very small.) We will probably try making the font a bit larger so it is easier to read.

If you check in your profile you can even choose which theme you want to use, but there are only two now. In the future when more are aviable we hope to add more choices.

Quote from: Element on April 10, 2004, 11:00:01 PM
hey i see where your talking about jeff but i think the admins took out the "lock topic" option...

Yes, there is a much better permissions system now that gives us complete control. We have made some very good changes that will result in better security for all users.

Quote from: James M on April 11, 2004, 05:48:31 AM
I like the  hide avatars option

Yeah, there are plently of goodies in your profile, like being able to hide your online status, disable signaures, change similes.. tons of good stuff.  :)

Mustang

Hey, (your name), you have 3 messages, 0 are new.   <--  That line
Total time logged in: 8 hours and 4 minutes.
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
April 11, 2004, 10:33:18 AM

admin

Ah, try clicking the down arrow to the left of the "Home" button.  :)

Mustang

I see what your problem may be

There is a button that has a white triangle... Click that and it will either collapse or open that top part.  Personally I dont like it just because people will accidently click it and forget about it.

Mustang

yw bud.  After that last post thats the only other thing I could think of that it would be.  ;D

Mustang

It's the  UPSHRINK button. 

Seriously...

Element

So could we lock our topics before we upgraded  ???

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mustang

No but right as soon as they upgraded, you were able to, until they removed the option   ;)

Element

Ok thank you , i just thought that maybe i didnt see it the whole time lol for some reason i happen to miss allot of little optinons we got  ;D

Element

Seceret question lol yea that was kinda pointless when it was showing your answer LOL

Yea the theme option it sweet  8) Nice improvement Admins

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview