PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 10:52:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Unrealeased backround images for minis Uprgaded with more pics!

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

The laundromat background?  Now that is a stretch.  Who comes up with this stuff?

pogohatesme

I'm ashamed to admit it but I'd prolly get it lol.....I live in an apartment and have to go to the laundry mat once a week and sadly enough I've started to look foward to it!  I go early, so I'm there by myself...hop on the table and just read a book lol  I know I'm a big dork :'(

butch1286

Barbara

Pfffttttt, Motley's mini told my mini that Av's mini doesn't care if it is public or private.  He's a megabeast mini.

Lish

some of those are awesome!  Know if they will be available after Halloween too?

butch1286

Ohhhh Can you think of a better outfit than maybe this? Where's the rest of it?

Capt. Morgan

Hmmmm?
Do I have to also buy the mirrors for the ceiling or do they come with the heart shaped bed.
They are included at Ceasars Palace..  LOL

avs1roy33

Quote from: Barbara on October 03, 2005, 05:08:38 PM
Pfffttttt, Motley's mini told my mini that Av's mini doesn't care if it is public or private. He's a megabeast mini.

LOL. My mini has broken a few bones on park benches.

Barbara

Oh, that is why Motley's mini told my Mini that your mini is called "Splinter" Now I get it.

butch1286

bubblegum

wow...can I ask where you found these?  I never seem to find good stuff before anybody else..sniff sniff

PogoNutz

I like the Thone Room picture.  It is much nicer than my throne room.  Mine looks more like a picture you'd find in jigsaw detective...lol

hellokitty

i cant wait for the unicorn one to come out i just love unicorns ask hubby he hates how the house is cover in them lol

helpmewin

Quote from: Barbara on October 03, 2005, 04:09:35 PM
The laundromat background?  Now that is a stretch.  Who comes up with this stuff?

yeah right, now all they need is a mini with rollers in her hair  :-\

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on October 03, 2005, 05:08:38 PM
Pfffttttt, Motley's mini told my mini that Av's mini doesn't care if it is public or private.  He's a megabeast mini.

:::eyes Avi's mini::: you just stay right where you are, I'd like to not spend my night removing splinters from my body again.  I knew it was a bad idea to antagonize him while wearing the barrel.

patandmegan

I used to play The Sims and the heart bed reminds me of that game.  Makes sense - same company.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview