PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:46:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is your favourite pogo game?

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

homelessdog

My favorite game right now is PoppaZoppa, and I'm having withdrawals now that it's down...! 

But my favorites tend to change when new games come out. 

Barbara

When I first saw PZ, I was repulsed and swore to get through it as quickly as possible.  Now I am hooked on it and I keep looking to see if it is up.  Come on Pogo, chop chop.

homelessdog

Quote from: Barbara on June 09, 2005, 10:27:06 PM
When I first saw PZ, I was repulsed and swore to get through it as quickly as possible.  Now I am hooked on it and I keep looking to see if it is up.  Come on Pogo, chop chop.
Yeah, I keep going back and checking too, even though I know it won't come back up till after their nightly maintance many hours from now.  :(

hereatic555

i am with homeloss i am having withdrawels from poppa to i hope its back up soon :-\

odomus

avs1roy33

When I first saw PZ, I was repulsed and swore to get through it as quickly as possible. Now I am hooked on it and I keep looking to see if it is up. Come on Pogo, chop chop.

See, Barbara, I told you it was kinda fun!

Barbara

Yeah, the first day it was out you were wiping up the floor with me.  How much fun was that?  :)

avs1roy33

It was fun for me  ;D

Jk...I'll go easy on you next time  O0

lori

I'd have to say Canasta or Lottso....am 9 ranks from finishing Lottso now...only like 150,000 more balls to drop, lol. :o

Barbara

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 10, 2005, 12:47:25 PM
It was fun for me  ;D

Jk...I'll go easy on you next time  O0
I read the "how to play" I think I may just give you a run for your tokens.

avs1roy33

Barbara

smiles29

When I first saw PZ, I was repulsed and swore to get through it as quickly as possible. Now I am hooked on it and I keep looking to see if it is up. Come on Pogo, chop chop.

yeah im quite addicted to pz also.  i have a seperate window minimized that is set for pz rooms and every so often bring it up and hit refresh waiting for it to become available again.  im going thru withdrawals.  come on pogo.  the afternoon is now over.  its 4pm,  that constitutes early evening.   :-\ :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview