PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 09:13:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa uh oh

Started by 1Lone1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

ok cause accoring to badgehelp website the new one has more logic and they are going to update it to have more logic so it might be the one to have to get that 36 badge

Mayhem

I don't think it's possible to make an auto that will give you the 36 chain badge.

There is luck involved .. it's not all strategy.

Either one of the PoppaZoppa™ auto's should be able to get that badge ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Jeffer

Trouncer is smarter, but dang, is it fast. My score was shooting to the top with it...  Might need to be given an even slower bottom setting.

lvdust72

I tried Trouncer and it got me as close as 32  :'( 

I think it's better for points and the possibility for the 36 badge, where Stomp is more just for clearing the board to get your ranks faster and the most badges sooner...

OMG, I am turning into a badge piglet.......HELP!!   :P

Jeffer

"My name is Jeffer and I am a badge piglet... "  :)

Barbara

I tried both autos and I didn't find Trouncer to be "smarter."  I am sticking with Stompzilla.

Jeffer

I actually need to try both on the same computer to figure it out for sure.  Except for the 36, I'm just looking for eggs.  I'm going to use my trials wisely in this case.

Barbara

I am really loving this game.  I relax with a glass of Captain Morgan and pretend that I am invisible to the other players and just play away.  I am not Joshing you when I say, just relax and use your time wisely.  Pretend that no one else knows that you are there and assume that you are playing unnoticed.  Close chat and ignore the "dumb" comments from the other people who are competing with you.  Don't let their chatter distract you.  They will flash and strobe, go ahead and let them.  Just focus on your own game and you will be fine. A smart girl notices everything and gets the badges.

"The Barbara"

Just for fun, I want to hear the serious Badge Hogs say, "Oh yeah!"  Allow me to be the first.......

Capt. Morgan

Oh Yeah
A glass of Capatain Morgan and Pogo, makes for a wonderful evening.
I have not even used the auto yet because I like the strategy invovled and it is pretty easy to get eggs.
I am sure I will cross over to the dark side on this game also but I am busy running autos catching up on old games.
I like watching chat and listening to the idiots.
Plus sometimes I can sense a snitch from chat and will scedattle.

"The Capt."

SaintHiρρo

In regards to rooms not loading...

Try using the "Game Rooms" and not the "Members Only Rooms" For some reason, people can't get the members only room to load but every room that allow AOL'ers seem to work. Could be Pogo's hidden attempt to make us interact with those darn free players. Whatever the case, there's your sign!

-=SaintHippo

benjj_returns

WOOOHOOOO THANKS ADRIC!!!!!
I got my 36 chain badge about 3 hours ago

Insatiable4NYPD

Trouncer?? where?? I have only tried Stmpzilla an im desperate ... anyone got the link for it ??

lvdust72

smiles29

thank you adric.  i will try the team rooms and see how that works.  ive been playing in empty competitive rooms and have gotten 35 chain links twice.  i want to get the 36 chain before i run an auto because then i dont care how many chain i get after that just as long as i get those eggs. ;).  gl everyone and happy badge hunting.  oink oink  8)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

smiles29

i just got badge 285.  the 36 link one.  that advice really does work adric.  ty.  it took about 6 rounds to do it, but i did it.  i sooooooooooooooooooooooo   happppppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

ok.  well now back to badge hunting.  good luck everyone.

homelessdog

Does all the players in a room have the same board layout in each round?

smiles29

texan

woooooooooooooohooooooooo got the superchain badge!!! thats a total of 296 badges for me..Thanx for all the advice and gettin this badge i wouldnt have gotten it without ya'll  O0
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview